Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    From the Alliance POV, Varian himself was in talks to get the blood elves to defect away from the Horde and Jaina fucked it all up because Blizzard figures writing her as a psychopath with brain damage centered on the parts of her brain that deal with logical conclusions is easier than writing a mentally-balanced female, and got pissed off at her for it. Jaina's actions pushed the blood elves back into the Horde when Lor'themar was on the precipice of defecting from it, adding another nation of powerful mages to the Alliance's ranks and putting a huge hole in the Horde's magical arsenal.
    In the Alliance we already have the High Elves at our side, the original ones, we do not need these traitors demonic elves. Good thing Jaina came to her senses and drove the gay elves back to Crimsonmoon...

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Oh come on. Why would she let the whole faction stay just because of Aethas. She was talkng about the Sunreaver Blood Elves in general and that is clear.
    That is your interpretation. I have mine. But it seems that your interpretation is the one that has some ... gaps ... not mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    In the Alliance we already have the High Elves at our side, the original ones, we do not need these traitors demonic elves. Good thing Jaina came to her senses and drove the gay elves back to Crimsonmoon...
    So there's a global war, and you're turning down the chance to a) severely deplete your enemy's magical option, damaging their ability to both attack and defend against magic, and b) further bolster your own magical forces, creating an undeniable superiority on the battlefield that will let you do the equivalent of magical artillery strikes, saving the lives of your frontline combatants?

There's a reason Varian's in charge these days and not Jaina, you know.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 08:11 PM ----------

That is your interpretation. I have mine. But it seems that your interpretation is the one that has some ... gaps ... not mine.
    What gaps?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves became Sunreavers not the other way around
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"