Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Reginald
    Athene
    Chaox
    Ocelote
    Saintvicious
    Enemy jungler

Deleted
    Children dota-copy. Whole playerbase is annoying.

1. Athene - Abused his friends to get carried has poor mechanical knowledge, rarely knows what killed him or what item functions are and has a terrible champion pool.

2. Reginald - Seems to think he is always in the right, regularly causes problems and blames others for said problems.

3. Ocelote - Just his over the top persona and his belief that he is SO good. Genuinely comes across as considering himself the best and it just irritates me even if it is an attitude which comes with competing at the top level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Children dota-copy. Whole playerbase is annoying.
    The delicious irony, it's seeping from this single line.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    People pinging you a million times to retreat is one thing...

People pinging you to retreat while you're retreating is 10x worse!
    Pretty horrible and used to be most annoying to me, but now I have seen much worse. Not sure if I wanna mention the worst. Might cause issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I just realize one breed of annoying players:

The Teemo.
    Usually will try to stay still in stealth for extended periods of time, sometimes having a shroom field set up around him, just to get one ambush kill on an enemy unlucky to pass by. However, some of those Teemos stay in one place for so long that they lag behind in CS and levels, leading to them dying while going in on an enemy. And if that fails, they usually try to splitpush, but get caught and die because they don't ward or shroom the surrounding area.

Other tendencies of "The Teemos" would be instalocking him without saying a role, resulting in him playing Support, ADC, or even Jungle Teemo; cheering like mad as if it won the S3 World Championships with a shroom/poison kill; or attempting to be the initiator by using themselves as bait, only to die and get nothing in return.

One example of The Teemo would be in this video (go to 2:46):

Quote Originally Posted by Torture View Post

2. The miracle expector (I think I invented a new word!)

The team fight ends with you down 4-1. You're on 60hp and playing Sona. You're floating away for all you're worth (ditching the freaking organ might help there by the way!) with 4 of them burning everything they can to catch up and brutally murder you, you can imagine them mashing their mouse buttons harder and glaring at their monitors because your little floating 60hp ass is all that stands between them and an ace, and then one of your dead team mates starts pinging on their low hp nunu (who is behind a full health Darius and Taric), ping ping ping ping ping and then this happens "OMFG KILL NUNU NOOB!" and in the moment it takes you to pause so your brain can devolve far enough to understand how anyone could really be 'that' stupid, they finally get a flash off cooldown and bury you 6 yards short of your inhibitor turret, at which point you inevitably get "WHY U NOT KILL NUNU OMFG REPORT!!!".

If either of these paragraphs describe you, please pm me your address and I'll add it to Mr Neeson's to-do list!
    Those people annoy me a lot too. People in the lower divisions (and sometimes in the higher ones) don't realize that you don't have to commit 100% to every fight, and that retreating IS an option.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-08-02 at 05:38 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I have to admit I General Custer a lot whenever I play. I just prefer to play it out unless the enemy team really pissed me off/one of the people on my team were just really belligerent then i'll surrender and go cool down though that never happens but once in a blue moon. I think what annoys me are the people that rage and accuse everyone else really no matter the game. The funny thing is they're usually doing the worst and you better believe they will come up with an excuse for why that is if you confront them about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torture View Post
    My personal hatred goes to two groups;

1. The clueless support hater

Yes, some supports are bad, and yes some good supports make mistakes. However, if you dive their tower whilst on 50hp and I'm playing Leona and you then ask why I didn't save you, chances are I'll be pondering whether Liam Neeson is available to come pay you a visit. Similarly, when I've pinged because I noticed their jungler and mid pass the dragon ward heading south and you continue to just stand in place before inevitably getting caught between an Ahri charm, Nautilus ultimate and their tower, whilst their Thresh hooks you and their Cait starts pouring on generous lashings of pain, I cannot miraculously save you without coming to your house and performing a lobotomy.

2. The miracle expector (I think I invented a new word!)

The team fight ends with you down 4-1. You're on 60hp and playing Sona. You're floating away for all you're worth (ditching the freaking organ might help there by the way!) with 4 of them burning everything they can to catch up and brutally murder you, you can imagine them mashing their mouse buttons harder and glaring at their monitors because your little floating 60hp ass is all that stands between them and an ace, and then one of your dead team mates starts pinging on their low hp nunu (who is behind a full health Darius and Taric), ping ping ping ping ping and then this happens "OMFG KILL NUNU NOOB!" and in the moment it takes you to pause so your brain can devolve far enough to understand how anyone could really be 'that' stupid, they finally get a flash off cooldown and bury you 6 yards short of your inhibitor turret, at which point you inevitably get "WHY U NOT KILL NUNU OMFG REPORT!!!".

If either of these paragraphs describe you, please pm me your address and I'll add it to Mr Neeson's to-do list!
    Does that second one happen a lot O.O I'm trying to figure out who in their right mind would actually be like that.

not enough pings or feeders in this chat

No time to read through the thread, but is one of the annoying types of players "hot girls who sleep with pro players to feel like an important community member, then make strip videos?"

Deleted
    Athene, idiot doesn't know how to play this game..

Players who give up, and go out to just feed since the game is "already lost"

People who blame the jungler for losing their lane, not my fault you're bad and still lost the lane after ganking / trying to gank several times

People that ping retreat a million times while you're retreating like some angel would come down and save your ass

Players that think it's only the support who should buy wards and ward others lane, this also goes for people who whine about being ganked but doesn't buy wards

Deleted
    It seems like so many of you are incapable of knowing what humor is Athene may be a showoff, but he rarely is dead serious while playing and tries to get people annoyed intentionally. Athene 1 - MMOkids 0. You all should try to relax sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlew View Post
    It seems like so many of you are incapable of knowing what humor is Athene may be a showoff, but he rarely is dead serious while playing and tries to get people annoyed intentionally. Athene 1 - MMOkids 0. You all should try to relax sometimes.
    In other words he is a troll who thrives on immaturity of his audience. I find it hilarious that someone who finds acting like a complete retard and purposefully being an annoyance "humorous" has the gall to call others kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlew View Post
    So being a troll is supposed to be funny? Man, you have some strange ideas.

And I don't care if Athene does things "for charity", he's going about it in the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    1. Athene
    2. Athene
    3. Athene
    4. Athene
    5. Athene
    6. Athene
    I'm with this!
    I still remember the Q.Q from the Warcraft Community ....dear fucking god .... MY BRAIN STILL HURTS