ele shaman wants to get better. Tips?

Im somewhat new to elemental this tier. and i want to get better so im wondering what can i do to get better gems reforging and what not.
    Note: my spec used to be resto/enhance till we needed a range and i was that role so in my gear u will see a lot of spirit and a healer helm tier piece. well i guess i cant post links yet but i can give some basic stats. that i have.
    mastery:8769
    haste:6565
    int:19586
    hit:4689 (is a dwarf with a mace) so exp gets it to that.
    crit:2956

Also feel free to include anything that can help me save healers some mana i assume shammy rage and tier 1 talents. more often.

Thank you ever so much help me become a better shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shokbeard View Post
    Im somewhat new to elemental this tier. and i want to get better so im wondering what can i do to get better gems reforging and what not.
    Note: my spec used to be resto/enhance till we needed a range and i was that role so in my gear u will see a lot of spirit and a healer helm tier piece. well i guess i cant post links yet but i can give some basic stats. that i have.
    mastery:8769
    haste:6565
    int:19586
    hit:4689 (is a dwarf with a mace) so exp gets it to that.
    crit:2956

Also feel free to include anything that can help me save healers some mana i assume shammy rage and tier 1 talents. more often.

Thank you ever so much help me become a better shaman

Post your character name, region (EU/NA/KR) and server and i'll repost it for you. Not sure if I can look much though.

OP's Armoury

@OP. On a quick glance, only suggestion I could make to your gear would be to try and round that hit down a bit. Otherwise your gear seems fine to me.
    Last edited by mmoce5ee2a432e; 2013-04-12 at 09:15 PM.

He's Shokbeard @ Frostmane