Thread: Holy Dps ?

Deleted

Question Holy Dps ?

hey i play a holy priest and would like to start soloing old raids and stuff, so just want to ask if anyone know the best way/stats for holy dps sins i do hate to play shadow .. i do about 16-30k dps while doing dailys.

I think crit/haste is the way to go, if I remember correctly.

Deleted
    okay thanks wil try that out NeXT time i head out and do somthing silly ^^

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some additional ideas, try what you want:

Make sure you use Void Tendrils, Angelic Feather, Power Word: Solace, Twist of Fate, Divine Star, Lightspring Glyph, Smite Glyph, and PoM Glyph. Spectral Guise may be preferred as you can stealth past some mobs instead of killing them. Put a feather down first and then Spectral Guise + run through the feather, you will get a 6-second stealth run at 60%. Never tank mobs if you don't have to, use void tendrils and fear them a few seconds later to interrupt them from killing the tendrils. SWP and Mind Sear/DS groups but be careful not to oom yourself. Halo is your biggest AoE damage if you can stay at range but I prefer the better control and shorter cooldown of DS which will heal yourself for much more than Halo and do better damage to mobs on top of you. GL.

Deleted
    iam doing fine on the trash mobs my problem more seem to be able to dps Down the boss's befor they Rage out , but thanks for all the tip's alot of help to make it more smoth .