Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Getting honor is way easier via Justice points

I have been doing some dungeons the last 2 hours and honestly it is far easier to just do some heroics which have little chance of failing rather than losing a lot in bg,s and ending up with perhaps less than 100 honor.

How is it possible it's faster to get honor via JP than just plain farm it? 0_o

Dungeons are boring. Same boss same moves same times. Who cares what is faster pvp ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I have been doing some dungeons the last 2 hours and honestly it is far easier to just do some heroics which have little chance of failing rather than losing a lot in bg,s and ending up with perhaps less than 100 honor.

How is it possible it's faster to get honor via JP than just plain farm it? 0_o
    You can only farm once every 24 hours so you're limited to how much you can farm but can grind dungeons as much as your heart does or does no desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    battlegrounds are still faster if you go with premade and faceroll enemy team quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    battlegrounds are still faster if you go with premade and faceroll enemy team quickly
    nope. random heroics.
    100 jp per boss, 120 with guild perk.
    takes about ~15 minutes per heroic with an average group. Way faster spamming dungeons and if you're doing it just to boost your ilvl you always have the random 463 drops to fill up slots. bgs don't have any other loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    nope. random heroics.
    takes about ~15 minutes per heroic with an average group. Way faster spamming dungeons and if you're doing it just to boost your ilvl you always have the random 463 drops to fill up slots. bgs don't have any other loot.
    15 minutes sounds too far-fetched to me

i'd bank on 20 minutes to half an hour

but the fact is that a dungeon run can potentially take as long as a BG does, but almost never as long as it does.

I can clear heroics between 5-10 minutes with a guild group. Say an average of 3.5 bosses is 420 justice per run, or 280 honor. 280 honor every 10 minutes is much faster than grinding BGs.

Really cause I find it way way faster to get JP via Honor to be completely honest. I don't know how it would be the opposite when exchanging for Honor.

Maybe it's because I'm a DPS and heroic queues are like 15 minutes compared to 2-3 for BGs. 200-300 honor a game adds up quick and I get to beat on gnomes in my PvE gear.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Really cause I find it way way faster to get JP via Honor to be completely honest. I don't know how it would be the opposite when exchanging for Honor.

Maybe it's because I'm a DPS and heroic queues are like 15 minutes compared to 2-3 for BGs. 200-300 honor a game adds up quick and I get to beat on gnomes in my PvE gear.
    Most heroics can be cleared in 10-15 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    15 minutes sounds too far-fetched to me

i'd bank on 20 minutes to half an hour

but the fact is that a dungeon run can potentially take as long as a BG does, but almost never as long as it does.
    And the dungeon never 'loses' so you don't get less than 100 hp for that half an hour.
    20 minutes is what it might take a low level group to do something like shadowpan monastery. heroics like jade temple and stormstout take 10-15 minutes.
    there are always those outlying groups that take like 30+ minutes to clear a dungeon, but I haven't ran into those at all in recent memory. maybe when mop first came out?

The fastest way is just doing Tol Barad anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's certainly the fastest way for a non-PVP-er to get some gear.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

i agree with the sad fact that its true.... not enough honor awarded in bgs consistently especially when it can be a nightmare rolling solo. seems i teng to end up in bgs with 1 healer on my side vs 4 enemy healers that know how to play

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    i agree with the sad fact that its true.... not enough honor awarded in bgs consistently especially when it can be a nightmare rolling solo. seems i teng to end up in bgs with 1 healer on my side vs 4 enemy healers that know how to play
    You must be playing Horde like me then.

Killing the shieldwall rares is decent too (can do it around queues). 250 per + perk and depending on class can be solo without too much hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Most heroics can be cleared in 10-15 minutes
    15 minutes for a Heroic = 15 minutes for a BG.

15 minute queue for a heroic > 2 minute queue for a BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    nope. random heroics.
    15 minutes for the longer heroics, (which have more bosses for jp anyway)
    scarlet halls = 6-7 minutes.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    15 minutes for the longer heroics, (which have more bosses for jp anyway)
    scarlet halls = 6-7 minutes.
    You are still pretending that queue times don't exist for Heroics. If you're a tank/heals maybe not, but if you're DPS, you may well spend 15 minutes queued(if not longer, my last heroic I waited half an hour), so 15 minutes+6 minutes=21 minutes for Scarlet Halls vs 15 minutes+2 minutes=17 minutes for a BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzagod View Post
    Dungeons are boring. Same boss same moves same times. Who cares what is faster pvp ftw
    Uhm.....
    Dungeons are boring. I agree.... But so are BG's.. It's for the vast majority the same damn BG's for up to 8 years. Talking about boring. Even with the diversity of the individualism of the players and situations. All in all, at some point it's all repetitive over and over again.

I geared up my PVP resto shaman almost only from doing Heroics. The groups are faster and I get more Honor. I dunno what's happened to the Horde but I went from winning every game to winning a game per week. So I just grind heroics and it's easier. Sitting in a 5min que for a BG to get no peels, no help, and left defending a node solo as a healer is not fun.