Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Great list! Thank you for taking the time to put it together.

Deleted
    The embersilk ones are inflated mainly because of super expensive hypnotic dust, which exploded in price x15-20, from late Cata (15-20 gold per stack, truckload available) to now (300-400 gold per stack!!!) I farm certain spots in Cata content since late october, 1-2 hours per day and it made me over a million gold already, either in looted coins, volatiles, cloth, dust, bags or vendorables. My realm is huge and there's never ending demand for it, so use it and abuse it while it lasts ^^

The gigantic price of dust might be result of most people being boosted at troggs, this spot aside of great gold / hour offers huge exp / hour too and it's busy 24/7 now. Boosted people earn no gold, acquire no greens, produce no dust. They skip whole cataclysm leveling content. Hence why really expensive hypnotic dust.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2013-04-15 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    10 bags an hour is impressive. I would like to know where you are getting 800 embersilk cloth and 160 dust an hour at.
    I make more than that an hour on my tailor/enchanter.
    Last edited by Kantoro; 2013-04-15 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    I am really confused as to why people are stuck on embersilk bags.....
    Yeah, had Abyssal ones since Cata, been trying to somehow get rep on my tailor that I never quest on and use those 60+ silks for Royal ones.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

200g per bag seems like total chump change. I have Royal satchels in every bag and bank-bag slot for all 9 of my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    The most spectacular alternative is to grind August Celestials on a tailor alt (this doesn't take much time at all now) and just park the toon in Halfhill. That toon is now a 28-slot bag factory if you mail it cloth routinely obtained going about your business on a main.
    Yup! I love farming transmog sets on my main so having maximum bank space is almost essential for me.
    I use the farm to farm Motes of Harmony and can generally funnel him enough cloth from dailies/dungeons. This equates to roughly 1 bag per week.

I sold the first few bags I made because I figured prices would drop later on in the expac (I was right!) and now I just send all the bags to my main. My main's bank has full 28-slotters now. Woooot.

Quote Originally Posted by turboblake View Post
    200g per bag seems like total chump change. I have Royal satchels in every bag and bank-bag slot for all 9 of my alts.
    Unless you have more than one max tailor or some secret to farming motes beyond what the Halfhill farm gives on a daily basis, it would take 2+ years to get 99 Royal Satchels (1188 pieces of imperial cloth)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcphx View Post
    Unless you have more than one max tailor or some secret to farming motes beyond what the Halfhill farm gives on a daily basis, it would take 2+ years to get 99 Royal Satchels (1188 pieces of imperial cloth)
    I think he means that he just purchased them all from the AH to outfit his alts. In other words "I am so rich I didn't think twice about buying 99 Royal Satchels"

These freebie bags are a good start for alts. I see I'm not the only xmog psycho here...I mean no disrespect by that comment, btw. I "had" to buy up 28 slot bags for my main's bank + normal bags to sustain my lunacy for xmog collecting. :P

Cheers for the list, will be putting to good use!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    if you think 200g is a lot of money you have bigger problems than bag space lol
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Good post!!

The ZA-reward is the best quest reward in the whole game imo.

One question though, i cant enter ZA as 90 i guess that is not possible?

This was a good tip and reminder of easy bags. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    10 bags an hour is impressive. I would like to know where you are getting 800 embersilk cloth and 160 dust an hour at.
    Deepholm (with cata potion of treasure). As 85 I was able to farm 1400 cloth on average per hour (and more then enough greens for the 160 dust). As a 90, i think you can get at least 2k cloth an hour, its just a matter of how fast the mobs respawn and how many others are killing those mobs.

So, with a decent AoE spell like Arcane Explosion and AoE looting, 25 bags an hour shouldnt be to hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Deepholm (with cata potion of treasure). As 85 I was able to farm 1400 cloth on average per hour (and more then enough greens for the 160 dust). As a 90, i think you can get at least 2k cloth an hour, its just a matter of how fast the mobs respawn and how many others are killing those mobs.

So, with a decent AoE spell like Arcane Explosion and AoE looting, 25 bags an hour shouldnt be to hard.
    3000 cloth per hour on warlock, effectively ignoring competition with ROF & Fire n Brimstone spam. Lots of hate whispers and /spits but it's the only way to farm efficiently on this overcrowded (and botted like hell) spot. Feel no remorse, brute force it.

And just to add, the 90s mob in barrens for the 5.3 weekly also can drop a 24 slot bag:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=98059

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    The most spectacular alternative is to grind August Celestials on a tailor alt (this doesn't take much time at all now) and just park the toon in Halfhill. That toon is now a 28-slot bag factory if you mail it cloth routinely obtained going about your business on a main.
    doing this on 3 tailor alts, my 11 toon army is half about 1/3 equipped between their backpacks and banks

Curious, how long would it take my alt Tailor to get the epic bag from AC? I didn't bother with it on my main, so I don't have the 100% rep bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Curious, how long would it take my alt Tailor to get the epic bag from AC? I didn't bother with it on my main, so I don't have the 100% rep bonus.
    totally depands how fast you can kill warbrinmgers/scouts.