Deleted

Champion a faction

Hello, very short thread here. Are you only able to benefit from the new champion a faction star feature once? I did one heroic and now the 'bonus rep' has gone from the random dungeon finder.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only once a day, yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Hello, very short thread here. Are you only able to benefit from the new champion a faction star feature once? I did one heroic and now the 'bonus rep' has gone from the random dungeon finder.
    It's once per day.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    One for the first random heroic dungeon, but you also get one for the first random scenario of the day (+400 rep).

Deleted
    Thank you.

I'll ask this other question here, so I don't have to create another thread: Is the only way you can get JP's from bosses in Heroics? If so, is Blizzard planning to give us more options? Because I need heirlooms and that will take forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get JP from scenarios as well, 84 per scenario

WTB Champion Faction: Ogrilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Thank you.

I'll ask this other question here, so I don't have to create another thread: Is the only way you can get JP's from bosses in Heroics? If so, is Blizzard planning to give us more options? Because I need heirlooms and that will take forever.
    You get 100 jp a boss kill. That's the fastest jp grind ever. 120 if you're in a guild with a right perk. What more do you want?