Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vooyas View Post
    3. toss spear, Kill Nalak and dont get hit by a mob that spawns from tossing the spear
    Does it matter what percent he's at? can you do it at ~5-10%?

So what you're saying is where it say 10.6% its actually less because its magical pet damage baked into my meta damage?

You don't have to kill Nalak. As soon as the fight starts, you throw your spear into him. Kite the add around for ~20 seconds until it dies. The quest is complete then.

You can vanish/feign at that point. If you still need a Nalak kill for the chance of loot for the week, then yeah, kill him. Otherwise, no need.

After our raid ended last night we had ~5 people who just hit 20 Secrets. A tank pulled Nalak, everyone threw their spears into him, and we had a healer keeping up the people kiting their add. After quest completion we just wiped it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    So what you're saying is where it say 10.6% its actually less because its magical pet damage baked into my meta damage?
    What he was saying is that the gem did 10.6% of your damage, but in reality the percentage is lower because your pet's damage as well as guardians, 2 set and Dire Beast's damage isn't calculated in ''your'' damage where that 10.6% number came from.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-04-15 at 06:20 PM.

Might be slightly off topic but since the meta is now slowly coming to everyone has anyone actually tested not just theorized how far haste as gone up in value? If you assume meta,4set,the 2 rppm trinkets? i.e 3,13% haste vs 416ap,1,17% crit,1,87% mastery. Is this a close call or a slam dunk to the ap,crit,mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    You don't have to kill Nalak. As soon as the fight starts, you throw your spear into him. Kite the add around for ~20 seconds until it dies. The quest is complete then.
    Oh, sweet. Does it insta kill you if it hits you? or just makes you fail? just curious is all cause after I get over the stupid Secrets I'll be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Oh, sweet. Does it insta kill you if it hits you? or just makes you fail? just curious is all cause after I get over the stupid Secrets I'll be doing it.
    From what I was told, it will kill you instantly. You are definitely unable to pull Nalak yourself, spear him, and kite your own add with Nalak hitting you or a pet, though.

Absolutely bring a tank friend and a healer.

Just use the item on the boss. kite the add, kill it and then finish the boss. That's how I did it.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU