Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hunters be using legendary meta gem.

Just a question honestly. I hate our 2 piece and a extra shot through the crit gem is same also. Just curious. Seems maybe the agi from original meta is better?

No, this meta is insane. 6-8% of my damage on every fight tested. (not counting pet damage here).

The legendary meta is insanely good.

There is no reason not to use the legendary meta gem atm, as it makes up quite a lot of your overall damage. I remember there was one fight where it did 8%~ of my damage.

Sigh, people actually got the gem already?

Seriously, my luck must be shit -.-

Sweet thanks. Seems my 2 piece doesn't do that much damage so was curious to what this is like. I don't have it yet, Nearing in on it. So thought I would ask.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7d...=12771&e=13374

Meta is Top. 10.6%

One thing ive noticed about it is single target fights benefit more from the meta than Non. Example is our heroic tortos farm kill it was like barely 3 - 5% of my damage. Sorry you wont see it in our logs because our GM relogged and forgot logs >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    One thing ive noticed about it is single target fights benefit more from the meta than Non. Example is our heroic tortos farm kill it was like barely 3 - 5% of my damage.
    Its simply because you do a lot more damage form iSrS/MS combo so the percent of all your other damage skills is lower than on ST fights. Its the same benefit no matter how many targets you dps.

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Meta is Top. 10.6%
    Actually in BM/SV its close to 5.5-6% (in BM you must count your pet dmg to yours for total, so it gets lower) with MM close to 7.5-8%
    Last edited by mmoc2909f72852; 2013-04-15 at 11:00 AM.

Deleted
    You can't just take a log and say ''look the meta did 5% of my damage, so that's how much it adds''. You also lose agility (so all your other attacks do slightly less) as well as the +3% crit damage on all your attacks. Don't get me wrong I'm sure the meta is really good and all, but it's not that simple.

It really is that simple lol. 5mil on my heroic qon kill last night

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7184&e=7783
    Last edited by Megazorrd; 2013-04-15 at 01:35 PM.

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazorrd View Post

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but while I was looking at your report I couldn't help noticing something weird. You got kills of Primordius and Iron Qon HC, and then you go on to wipe to Twin Consorts Normal over and over again. Are the fights registering as Normal instead of HC, or what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Sorry to go a bit off topic, but while I was looking at your report I couldn't help noticing something weird. You got kills of Primordius and Iron Qon HC, and then you go on to wipe to Twin Consorts Normal over and over again. Are the fights registering as Normal instead of HC, or what's up?
    Correct, registering as normal attempts!

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Also... the two piece is about a 4k DPS increase give or take. Why do you say it doesn't do much damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    Sigh, people actually got the gem already?

Seriously, my luck must be shit -.-
    Yep...I'm at 12 got 0 last 2 weeks ><

Quote Originally Posted by Megazorrd View Post

Yes but how much dps do you loose without the 3% crit dmg ?
    It's not "6,8% pure win", it's less that that.

Still look pretty good.

I need 7 more secrets of the empire^^ ,is there any quest after this one till i get the meta gem?

Quote Originally Posted by Humiliate View Post
    Yes but how much dps do you loose without the 3% crit dmg ?
    That's pretty easy to verify looking at their numbers. 400 crits, 700hits, so about 1.1%.

Looking forward to when I get the Legendary Meta in about two months! Go team RNG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    I need 7 more secrets of the empire^^ ,is there any quest after this one till i get the meta gem?
    1.Talk to Wrathion, bring ur 40 bars along
    2. Meet him at the forge at the IoT and do a solo scenario
    3. toss spear, Kill Nalak and dont get hit by a mob that spawns from tossing the spear
    4. get ur meta