Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    not to mention.. whats the benefit of trying to solo? cool points? im sorry not high up on my cool meter. would be cooler it you tried to get as many people involved as possible.
    Thats pretty much the reason why most people solo bosses...for "cool" points. Its just supposed to be a challenge, for fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravityx View Post
    Thats pretty much the reason why most people solo bosses...for "cool" points. Its just supposed to be a challenge, for fun.
    Indeed. I soloed him today and I definitely won't do that weekly (alone). It took me about 23 min, and was quite hectic honestly. There wasn't a time where I thought: Lol surviving is easy. Around the 75-50% mark I thought that I'd wipe, as my cooldowns were up at terrible moments. Then suddenly it all synced for the rest of the fight and it died. Pretty cool personal achievement IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    not to mention.. whats the benefit of trying to solo? cool points? im sorry not high up on my cool meter. would be cooler it you tried to get as many people involved as possible.
    ...What?

Do you seriously not understand the appeal/interest of whether or not you can solo a fairly current level boss?
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Because some servers can't get a group for Nalak. Ours has been trying all week and only got him down the first day when the gate opened and everyone was interested.
    Just group up with people from different servers as well, trivial. Why would you even try to invite only people from the same realm?

Sure) Mione killed it

Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Takes way too long. Plus if you're on a pvp server, soloing it kinda tends to end abruptly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravityx View Post
    i get that. however this was a while back... when Nalak was current. people would not announce to others that "hey, gonna do a nalak group". it was current stuff and people would have been happy to be in on it. several months later? or even several patches later? sure.. solo away. have fun. but while its current.. soloing just to appease your ego and not trying to help others, is a disgusting trait. build server community by being part of the solution not part of the problem.

my post meant something different in APRIL, it means something else today.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

prot pally here, just soloed his butt. taunted him, then ran up the stairs past the guards. i broke around the corner and the guards took over. so i gave him like a min or 2 and went up to him and lanced his butt. very shortly after that i heard "congratulations". BAM, done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    drops a mount. *shrug*
    Like, 1/100,000 :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.