Whats the best proffesions for pvp?

What are the best proffessions for pvp as a sub rogue?

10+ Year Old Account
    BS/JC or BS/Engi
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    BS/JC or BS/Engi
    Possibly BS/Tailoring, if you choose to have on use trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    BS/JC or BS/Engi
    Isn't JC shit now because you can't make PvP Power gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    You can make primary stat+pvp power/resi
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I've been hearing with the removal of resil and the addition of more pvp power, the balance will shift towards agi being better damage. Some people already are using main stat now.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resil is not being removed. JC and BS are best for most classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Resil is not being removed. JC and BS are best for most classes.
    On the gear and replaced with PvP Power, which supposedly puts you past the point where adding to the mulitplier, pvp power, is of less value then adding to the base, STR/AGI/whatever.

for pvp as a whole? I'd say Engi is the most fun for pvp in general (Can't be used in arena/rbgs, but it's just so fun/useful outside of them). Hell, the glove proc in arena is still really powerful too, basically 2 trinket bursts.