1. #43321
    Deleted
    - 39

    People are so silly.

  2. #43322

  3. #43323
    -37

    Yay Weekend!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

  4. #43324
    Deleted
    -36

    Its not even friday yet treann

  5. #43325
    Deleted
    - 38

  6. #43326
    Deleted
    -39

  7. #43327

  8. #43328
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rZAMoy5.jpg[IMG]



    hUe
    I legit lol'd.

    Why does my hair decide to be absolutely, stunningly perfect on the ONE day in literally 2 weeks that I won't and haven't had excessive (or in this case, no) social interaction with people?

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  9. #43329
    its always the way

    -38

  10. #43330
    Deleted
    - 39

  11. #43331
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    -36

    Its not even friday yet treann
    It's to me, don't have classes tomorrow this semester!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

  12. #43332
    Deleted
    I just changed my number several times until I understood which one was right before mine. Jebus

    lol

  13. #43333
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I legit lol'd.

    Why does my hair decide to be absolutely, stunningly perfect on the ONE day in literally 2 weeks that I won't and haven't had excessive (or in this case, no) social interaction with people?
    13/14 days with excessive social interaction? What happened to our old Deca?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Joy goofed noombah :3

    -37 be corrects.

  14. #43334
    Deleted
    That one is wrong, Hunty, since Ely's wrong too.

  15. #43335
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just changed my number several times until I understood which one was right before mine. Jebus

    lol
    I've done that many times.

  16. #43336
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just changed my number several times until I understood which one was right before mine. Jebus

    lol
    I do that all the time when it's in the negatives and especially if I get ninjaed.

  17. #43337
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    -38
    Did you both become mods or what :/



    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Joy goofed noombah :3

    -37 be corrects.
    No...

    - 38

  18. #43338
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That one is wrong, Hunty, since Ely's wrong too.
    Nop, your -38 before Joy goofed was the last correct one, thus my -37 is guds.

  19. #43339
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Did you both become mods or what :/
    Yes, didn't you get the memo.

  20. #43340
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I've done that many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I do that all the time when it's in the negatives and especially if I get ninjaed.
    Yeah but I did it like 7 times before I got it. xd

    I was surprised I didn't get the edit bellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Nop, your -38 before Joy goofed was the last correct one, thus my -37 is guds.
    Asme posted a - 37. So my next - 39 is correct and yours wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •