10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    No, for every player add we have to modulate (I think that's the name, 10 mod 3 = 1 etc) the total acquired wins with the number of participating mods, and for every count we increase the modulus by one until we finally can reach 50. (for <50 wins assume we have 50 wins.)

When mods subtract they have to first factor the current number into prime factors, then square them by one another (i.e. number = 36 = 3 * 3 * 2 * 2 gives 3^3^2^2) and subtract that number.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    No, for every player add we have to modulate (I think that's the name, 10 mod 3 = 1 etc) the total acquired wins with the number of participating mods, and for every count we increase the modulus by one until we finally can reach 50. (for <50 wins assume we have 50 wins.)

When mods subtract they have to first factor the current number into prime factors, then square them by one another (i.e. number = 36 = 3 * 3 * 2 * 2 gives 3^3^2^2) and subtract that number.
    no

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1414128384/h502C1FEF/

10+ Year Old Account

*mews hungrily*

Stop talking Maths and insert food already!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Nerd.

+ 40.

10+ Year Old Account
    +38

I don't want to cook....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Nerd.

+ 40.
    Amateur.

+ 39

Then don't, Kitteh. Order smth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Amateur.
    Lol this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

+38

I don't want to cook....
    Ikr, I can't be arsed either. And I've had such a long day and cba to go out and get food. So I've elected not to eat.. so much easier.

Counting the minutes to lunch. Can't decide on Pizza, McDonalds, Gas station food, Carls Jr. or KFC. Taking suggestions.

Still working.....and starving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza, Flame6.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Okay I know it's kinda sad because of the whole story thing but damn Raven now looks hot.

+40

Great welcome Wassmate!

- - - Updated - - -

I made this ava for use on another site but i want to use it here aswell! Stupid 20kb limit!

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Okay I know it's kinda sad because of the whole story thing but damn Raven now looks hot.
    Wow her name (or fakeish real name) is actually Raven? I remember the Disney show but always figured it was just a character name.

Deleted
    I don't want to cook....
    I read that as "I don't want cock..... "

Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    Wow her name (or fakeish real name) is actually Raven? I remember the Disney show but always figured it was just a character name.
    Yeah, her real name is Raven. Although, she was Raven Baxter on That's So Raven.. I believe her real name is Raven Symone or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    +40

Great welcome Wassmate!

- - - Updated - - -

I made this ava for use on another site but i want to use it here aswell! Stupid 20kb limit!

You can get that under 20kb, just delete every other frame, double the length of the existing frames, and there ya go (it'll give a similar-ish impression, might have to increase it by 50% tho, and shoudn't be too choppy whilst retaining the original image thing).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I read that as "I don't want cock..... "

The mind sees what the mind wants.
    Hahgay.

+41

dropped my kindle last night and now I've got giant very noticeable scratch / crack on the middle of the screen. We'll see how distracting it gets at lunch. Might get another for Christmas if it's too annoying.

Still working....counting minutes to pizzia

Deleted
    The mind sees what the mind wants.
    Hahgay.
    But if I read it as I dont want it, how come I am gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    But if I read it as I dont want it, how come I am gay?
    I said the mind sees what the mind wants.
    You saw the word cock.
    Your mind wants cock.
    Ergo..

Simple! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    + 42

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.