+ 7

Deleted
    +8

Morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 9

Morning you ResidentSleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I love how you ask during weekdays "do you ever sleep" and then during weekends call me "ResidentSleeper"

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly just don't get how you can change your sleeping patterns like that so easily.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

+ 10.

Well, have fun Wass!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I honestly just don't get how you can change your sleeping patterns like that so easily.
    During weekdays it's just me being sucky at going to bed in time and then I have to get up when the alarm goes off, not much I can really do about it. And then during weekends it's just sleep till I wake up, wouldn't really call what I have a sleeping pattern

10+ Year Old Account
    I suck at getting up when my alarm goes off, but that might have to do with the fact that I'm not employed.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 11

Should be off this train in 10min so eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is a sleep pattern? Mine's been inconsistent since .. well a long time

Deleted
    I suck at getting up as well, that's why I have 3 alarms but usually wake up just before I have to be out of the door, and yes, it is entirely due to my job, I would almost never wake up early with the help of alarms before

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's harder with uni because technically everything is optional to attend.

But I have no more exams until january which is completely awesome.

Deleted
    Yeah it's harder with uni because technically everything is optional to attend.

But I have no more exams until january which is completely awesome.
    Yeah I probably couldn't managed to get to classes then
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You! Two questions. Got any idea about Flex time stuff? Second, do you have Starling added to friends?
    I am slacking a lot with the Flex, but I'll make sure it'll be doing every week saturdays at 8pm from now on.

Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I should get some pve gear too and join next time you go. Although saturdays that time more often than not I'm at some kind of party.

Deleted
    Maybe I should get some pve gear too and join next time you go. Although saturdays that time more often than not I'm at some kind of party.
    Horde yo

10+ Year Old Account
    From 14-16 years old I held the pattern of going to bed at 10pm, watching a movie or tv, sleep at midnight, wake at 4am.

From 16 onwards I have no set pattern, sometimes I go a day without sleep, sometimes sleep 3 times a day for up to 10-12 hours, sometimes once for 3-5, sometimes twice for 5-8, who knows.

Woo, new weapon for the DK, she can finally replace her ToES LFR weapon >.<

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm later on Saturdays (possible sometimes though not typically likely I suppose), can you hold a space for the later wings? Latest I should be online would be 20 past 8 server time, so from wings 2 onwards if you start at 8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    If I'm later on Saturdays (possible sometimes though not typically likely I suppose), can you hold a space for the later wings? Latest I should be online would be 20 past 8 server time, so from wings 2 onwards if you start at 8.
    Absolutely, unless we're 25 people (which we wont have) you'll have a spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spiffing, any idea what numbers will be like? I know Dyra said some of her guild might be interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah you're dirty horde people...

Almost home nao

Deleted
    + 9