10+ Year Old Account
    The nice thing about having literally 90% of the population of our dorm being Mormon is that I get the apartment to myself, and I share the entire dorm with like, 10 other people. I could go fap in the lobby right now and no one would catch me.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ Besides the fact that they have cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Well, it is a plastic sculpture.
    Guess I was right then!

This looks quite fun actually, bet I couldn't last as long as he does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Guess I was right then!

This looks quite fun actually, bet I couldn't last as long as he does
    We should have A PvM contest to see who can beat this first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    We should have A PvM contest to see who can beat this first.
    It's actually not as hard as it seems. It is much easier than bit.trip runner was.

10+ Year Old Account
    +11

I'm so behind the times when it comes to music now. :3

Last edited by Dyra; 2013-11-03 at 05:49 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    I'm so behind the times when it comes to music now. :3

[img]http://ultimacrociata.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/aristogatti1.gif?w=500[/i mg]
    'Cuz you're old!!!!!

Time to raid again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahaha, one of my roommates just came back (early, church here usually lasts anywhere between 4-6 hours) and he's just like "Fuck man, how does no one try to make you go? It's so annoying that everyone keeps trying to make me go."

Now that I think of it though, I actually have no idea how I manage to avoid people trying to convince me to go to church.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Ahahaha, one of my roommates just came back (early, church here usually lasts anywhere between 4-6 hours) and he's just like "Fuck man, how does no one try to make you go? It's so annoying that everyone keeps trying to make me go."

Now that I think of it though, I actually have no idea how I manage to avoid people trying to convince me to go to church.
    Perhaps they recognise a lost cause? In that they know you wouldn't want to go that is. ^_^

I out and out refuse to go to church and my loving fiancee knows better than to try to make me.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he doesn't want to go, he should just say so.

Deleted
    + 10

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps they recognise a lost cause? In that they know you wouldn't want to go that is. ^_^

I out and out refuse to go to church and my loving fiancee knows better than to try to make me.
    I dunno, they haven't even tried getting me to go, not even once.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    If he doesn't want to go, he should just say so.
    Oh, he does, but around here, it's considered moral to literally drag someone to church (as in, physically pick them up). Personally, I consider it assault, but most of the people in Ephraim consider it "saving".

Something.

Oh, he does, but around here, it's considered moral to literally drag someone to church (as in, physically pick them up). Personally, I consider it assault, but most of the people in Ephraim consider it "saving".
    Ahahahaha, oh my, that's brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then he needs to be a dick about it and start quoting a certain article of faith about worshiping how, where, and what he pleases.

That's the thing I hate about (non)religious viewpoints. It should NEVER be forced on someone, no matter how much you think it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then he needs to be a dick about it and start quoting a certain article of faith about worshiping how, where, and what he pleases.

That's the thing I hate about (non)religious viewpoints. It should NEVER be forced on someone, no matter how much you think it's true.
    I think the issue is that he's technically Mormon.

Something.

Sounds like them Westboro weirdfucks. Just tell them you think Hell will be more fun since all the fun people get to go there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the issue is that he's technically Mormon.
    So am I, but I'm never forced to go. Haven't been for years. He's an adult who can decide if he wants to go to church or not, and that choice should never be up to literally being pushed, pulled, or carried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Sounds like them Westboro weirdfucks. Just tell them you think Hell will be more fun since all the fun people get to go there.
    Nah, the WB guys are way more fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    It's not an issue for me, because for some reason, they don't even try to wake me up to go. I'm just going to stay out of it entirely. Although, I imagine Hell will be such great fun.

So am I, but I'm never forced to go. Haven't been for years. He's an adult who can decide if he wants to go to church or not, and that choice should never be up to literally being pushed, pulled, or carried.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, the WB guys are way more fucked.
    True, but there's nothing I can do about it, and there isn't much he can do about it either. For him, it's just not worth the hassle and all the issues associated with refusing it.

Something.