10+ Year Old Account
    + 23

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    well, when i said bath i didn't mean a full bath, most houses will have a full bath for the master room. then the rest will be half baths or 3/4th baths. and a bath is almsot always on the same wall as a kitchen due to saving money on plumbing.

fun side note, most blueprints put a study right next other front door. I never figured out why that is.
    Erm ... if you have a bath, you have a bath. We don't have chopped down half arsed versions of baths. Which is lucky, coz at over 6 foot a regular sized bath is barely big enough >.>

Deleted
    + 22

Deleted

hue

10+ Year Old Account
    +20

Oh the indigestion... :<

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't suffer indigestion or heartburn, never have ....

I did eat a cheese pizza topped with donor meat, that was nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +20

Oh the indigestion... :<
    What did Kitteh put in her stomach?

*Head bumps affectionately*

+ 21
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Ugh, my current project requires me to look into animal hunting and the fur trade.. and these tiger hunting pictures are just horrible. :/

+ 23.

Deleted
    +24

Dawww poor Ely

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember that video linked in the last PvM thread.

it honestly surprised me how easily those chinese dudes ripped the skin off those raccoons/rabbits etc

(it's spoiler tagged for a reason, don't be a derp)

I saw a tiger in two halves, one being cut open alive, another tied up and it looked like it was suffocating, and dozens wrapped in stuff like barbed wire. Ugh. Tempted to see if I can get my brief changed. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Erm ... if you have a bath, you have a bath. We don't have chopped down half arsed versions of baths. Which is lucky, coz at over 6 foot a regular sized bath is barely big enough >.>
    a half bath is just a toilet and a sink, 3/4th is a toilet sink and a shower, full bath is a toilet sink bathtub

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I saw a tiger in two halves, one being cut open alive, another tied up and it looked like it was suffocating. Ugh. Tempted to see if I can get my brief changed. :/
    omfg link me link me link me

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    omfg link me link me link me
    No. I ain't browsing through that stuff again.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, now that's just retarded. If there's no bath in it, it's not a bath >.<

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 08:51 PM ----------

I saw a tiger in two halves, one being cut open alive, another tied up and it looked like it was suffocating, and dozens wrapped in stuff like barbed wire. Ugh. Tempted to see if I can get my brief changed. :/
    They (whoever they be) can't expect you to look through images that disturb you, tell em to get stuffed if they enforce it.

Deleted
    +25

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    They (whoever they be) can't expect you to look through images that disturb you, tell em to get stuffed if they enforce it.
    Issue is that I've done 4 weeks worth of stuff working up to this. And I didn't think it'd be so.. graphic and disturbing. Gonna just have to talk to my teachers and see how I can deviate from my current plans.

Deleted
    + 23

10+ Year Old Account
    + 26

Ugh, that fur thingy... I wish I had never seen that video almost. But ignoring reality is also retarded.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

No. I ain't browsing through that stuff again.
    please, this is actually fairly important to me.