Deleted
    + 12

Deleted
    + 8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Of August, yes. I assume we get out earlier though.

For school under the college level (high school, middle school, elementary school, etc) I believe school starts anywhere from late late August, early September, or mid September. At least, that's how it works in my school district.
    In Florida (lake county) school started around late august. I remember because I couldn't start till after my birthday in mid-september (because you HAD to be 5 to start school ) Man did I get upset over nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    yeah hardrive was having reading errors. So I followed my boyfirend's advice and used a windows installation cd to redownload windows. So I did that loaded it up and all my stuff was gone so I need to download a program to retrieve my files. The problem you ask? few months ago I fucked my wireless adapter so I need to hardwire my computer. But there's no Ethernet cords in this damn house Also the router is really far away and im not allowed to move it so im buying a range extender and some cords off new egg and I have to wait to get those so I can see if I can get my files back and to connect to the internet.

* rips hair out*

I also bought a universal Drive adapter today which cost me 40$ to try to pull info off the hardrive but ohh no I had to list to my boyfriend >.<

*steps on a bunny*
    Well at least the hard drive isnt borked!

Also Flood Box there are Network adapators that you can plug into electrical outlets that will carry the signal over the mains in your house meaning you don't need really long ethernet cables. Ummmm

http://www.maplin.co.uk/tp-link-av-m...-socket-678074

Something along those lines. There great - Use them in my house the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    + 8
    +9

I will stop you Maj!

Deleted
    + 10

Deleted
    + 11

Deleted
    + 10

Deleted
    +11

Because deja vu

Deleted
    + 9

Deleted
    + 11

Deleted
    + 9

10+ Year Old Account
    +7

I've eaten! Sweet dam of Ceiling Cat who knew food could taste so good!!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 5

Deleted
    + 6

Deleted
    Talkative bunch...

GZ for not dying Kitteh!