Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Tactics and LFR.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Are you one of those "in lfr all you have to do is afk"people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Ohhhhhhh, green onions.

Those are alright. I can tolerate those, I don't really consider them onions.
    I liek them.

No, I was one of those that brought like 3 guildies so the other 21 could do whatever and we'd still down it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, even better, I'm healing my arse off, tanks still keep dying, cba checking why, probably bad taunt swapping. (on Jar Jar Shi). Huntard starts raging at me to res the fucking tank (full caps and the lot, referring to me as druid (i'm only one still alive too)). He wasn't best please when I pointed out that I used my res already (on a tank), and that we had most likely hit the resurrection limit, due to the mong tank resurrecting a dps that died to spray. (to which i pointed out the folly, ressurecting a dps who dies to spray is pointless, as you cannae cure retardation, seconds later the dps dies to spray again )

LFR is so fun. (legitimately, as terrible as this one is, it's been good fun )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Are you one of those "in lfr all you have to do is afk"people?

I am, unless I'm healing. I like to top heal meters (irrelevant mostly) more than I like to top dps meters.

Deleted
    topping the deeps was the only fun thing to do in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    topping the deeps was the only fun thing to do in WoW.
    I liked it. Though after that 7 month break I took, I disabled recount and just do whatever I can now.

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Oh, even better, I'm healing my arse off, tanks still keep dying, cba checking why, probably bad taunt swapping. (on Jar Jar Shi). Huntard starts raging at me to res the fucking tank (full caps and the lot, referring to me as druid (i'm only one still alive too)). He wasn't best please when I pointed out that I used my res already (on a tank), and that we had most likely hit the resurrection limit, due to the mong tank resurrecting a dps that died to spray. (to which i pointed out the folly, ressurecting a dps who dies to spray is pointless, as you cannae cure retardation, seconds later the dps dies to spray again )

LFR is so fun. (legitimately, as terrible as this one is, it's been good fun ).
    Ha ha yeah. Somehow Megaera was pulled when we were still doing trash and a hunter (again) was effing and jeffing in raid chat that it was obviously a Priest with Halo, emploring the raid to kick both of us when we wiped. To which I pointed out that it couldn't have been since I was rocking Cascade while the other Priest had Divine Star, and we couldn't have swapped from Halo since we were in combat and as it would have been on CD it would be impossible to change it anyway. A glaring silence followed this logic train. I think I may have run him over. Oh and we didn't wipe. Yay Divine Hymn!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    It is a rare thing, like a Aurora Borealis.
    Or aurora australis.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Spring onions are the only type of onions I like raw. I like all onions when they are cooked though.
    I have spring onions in my fresh spring rolls They're delicious. And so are my broccoli patties. This is so tasty that I'm almost going vegetarian. bacon bacon bacon

How are you people wiping in LFR? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel kinda mean and nice at the same time. I'm ilevel 504 (equipped) in my offspec, running the old LFRs. (bearing in mind i don't raid above lfr) I'm running double anyone elses output (when not tabbed to here (as i am now, during sha of fear )).

But it helps out the group, gives them more chance of success.

Had a laugh in one run, I joined with a friend, turns out it selected for me to dps, not heal, which I didn't notice. It turned out I was crucial to the healing team, even with me as a 7th healer shit was hurting people bad.

- - - Updated - - -

The rule about urinals is always leave 1 unit between you and anyone else. If there isn't a space, you bimble, pretend you only came in to wash your hands, straighten your clothes, whatever

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

How are you people wiping in LFR? O_o
    Usually: Everyone ignores mechanics and zergs, which only works on a handful of bosses, even in LFR, or the tanks are completely retarded.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should totally give leap of faith to druids, I've never seen a priest use it unless pissing people off with it, I use it all the time, I want it at all times

Saved a retard pally and a retard DK from death on Lei Shi cos they were standing in spray. The paladin died once, I told them not to res him, so, by law of doing the opposite of what you're told, someone ressed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I have spring onions in my fresh spring rolls They're delicious. And so are my broccoli patties. This is so tasty that I'm almost going vegetarian. bacon bacon bacon
    Spring rolls. Omg, I love spring rolls.

My uncles wife is either Indonesian or Polynesian (I can never remember) and whenever we visit them, she makes like, a trillion spring rolls, and they're supposed to be the appetizer, but I always eat as much as I can because they're so delicious, that's like, the only time ever that I eat so much that I actually feel stuffed. I think she thinks I hate her cooking because I can never eat much of the actual entrees or anything though. =/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The rule about urinals is always leave 1 unit between you and anyone else. If there isn't a space, you bimble, pretend you only came in to wash your hands, straighten your clothes, whatever
    Yes, why people don't understand this, I'll never know.

The only exception to this rule is when they have the little dividers, so you can pick a urinal next to someone (but it's still preferable to leave on space inbetween).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Good example of how you can wipe on LFR:

Lei Shi, OT lets the MT get to 42 stacks of Spray. MT goes down.

OT does manage to pick up Lei Shi, but both druids, both DKs, and all 3 warlocks apparently have no fucking clue what a combat rez is.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always manage to combat res the idiot that doesn't know how to accept it >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    GOD DAMMIT. Steam thinks I'm 2 months old again.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    I hated gearing up my warrior tank in LFR. I know most of the tacts from normal,and following them. But i always manage to get retarded OT(i volunteer to MT because i dont trust other tanks).