10+ Year Old Account
    The numbers didn't get out of order.

I posted -22. Then Uggor posted -24. The Majad - 26. Worg -25, Elyaan -24, Uggor - 26, Tommy - 25, Me -27, Uggor -29

Why was the number changed back to -23?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee, go clean your inbox out :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The numbers didn't get out of order.

I posted -22. Then Uggor posted -24. The Majad - 26. Worg -25, Elyaan -24, Uggor - 26, Tommy - 25, Me -27, Uggor -29

Why was the number changed back to -23?
    because like Black Pearl pointed out Uggor put the space between the 2 and six so his number was -2 6 instead of -26

And stupid inbox being full ><

Because -2 6 =/= -26.

Thread isnt slower than when it had 1 page for me. MMOC is just the slowest site ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, thread hasn't felt slower for me so not sure /shrug

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Well you people are special

But yea a lot of people have mentioned it being slower and we are over 80k posts in this thread anyway, so might as well do it.

Maybe its because your inbox is full.

15+ Year Old Account
    people put spaces between the first and second number all the time as a way to hit 10 chars, don't pull that stupid crap argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    people put spaces between the first and second number all the time as a way to hit 10 chars, don't pull that stupid crap argument.
    I have nothing against it :P It seems like a silly thing to make a deal out of. So Uggor put his space between the numbers instead of before. It still reads 26. Now if he put something on the same line with it, I'd probably have to raise an eyebrow b/c it could be interpreted the 6 was part of that instead :P

I just followed the number above mine though :3

People have been infracted for posting numbers in incorrect ways like such before, though. Consistency and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Calm down just a little

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    People have been infracted for posting numbers in incorrect ways like such before, though. Consistency and all that.
    They get infracted for purposely posting the wrong number that is clearly a wrong number, like +49 in all their posts. Not putting a space to get past the 10 character limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new thread has been discussed several times already during this thread and the same problem arises every time. Treann is not here, therefore who will make the new thread.

I nominate Ghost Crawler. Now, does anyone have his contact details?

Also not sure what number we're on, is Majads right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed it getting slower recently, so it probably is time for a new one. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    A new thread has been discussed several times already during this thread and the same problem arises every time. Treann is not here, therefore who will make the new thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fix the numbers, I'm too lazy to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Worgen's making the new thread because he asked to the last time a new thread was made and I told him no because then Treann was doing it

About the number idc which one we are going with. Someone pick one please

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that's what people said last time it was discussed but it was dismissed because no Treann
    Besides I've never actually noticed a slowness issue, although it's worth noting I never have because my net is bad and so I always have a slowness issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Worgen's making the new thread because he asked to the last time a new thread was made and I told him no because then Treann was doing it

About the number idc which one we are going with. Someone pick one please
    Ah I see, makes sense
    Hopefully he can keep the tallies up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see, makes sense
    Hopefully he can keep the tallies up!
    yeaaaaa...no. Sorry, but too much stuff happens between when I'm paying attention and the tallies are already waaaaay out of whack anyways. If someone else wants to keep track and tell me, I'll do my best, but otherwise we'll just assume that the players are owning the mods like usual