Poll: Do you prefer playing your moonkin with glyph [Glyph of Stars] or in Moonkin Form.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because of my epic looking transmog, glyph of stars of course.

Never moonkin form.

Glyph of stars would be so much better, if it made your character less see-through and the stars were more visible
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-04-26 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    I got a druid alt. When I created him, I did so for two reasons.
    1) Being a tree
    2) Being a giant laser chicken of death

Moonkin form all the way
    My druid has existed since vanilla but these two reasons are why he's still my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go back and forth between the two. I personally enjoyed Moonkin form more as a Nightelf then I have as a Worgen, which is strange with all the issues I have to the female Worgen form lol.

Deleted
    While I understand the people that want to see their characters' actual model, when I played Balance I stuck to the form for looks. I figured "Well, I DID roll a druid."

Playing with Glyph of Stars atm cause I wanted a change and be able to see my characters gear and not always be the fat owl in the raid who people see maybe sometimes standing on the wrong place or doing something weird :P But I love moonkin form, still would like an update of it very soon, please Blizzard.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Moonkin form, same as I love all of the other druid forms.

But when I'm out of combat -- visiting a city or the shrine or planting my crops -- I switch to my humanoid form just for variety and to see my lovely robes. Those places are also the only times that I use my ground mounts and flying mounts, for the same reason. When I'm out in the wilds, it's Stag and Hawk time, baby.