blizz SystemCheck_plPL (for beta hearhstone) dont want to gather info about computer

Helo,

when im trying to run it (after accepting terms)
    in program i see

"Error occured when gathering information about your computer. Shut down all aplications and try again" <- sometning like that

I have all programs/application closed only this is runing. Anyone have idea how to solve it?

i had try run it with administrator rights also

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone on this forum might know how to help you, but to be honest the best place for help with this is the official forums. It's their programme, they'll have the most experience with bugs with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Press the Windows key and "R" at the same time to open up the "Run" dialog and type in "msconfig" (without the quotes) and press "Okay".

This screen should appear:

Select the options as shown above (Pick "Selective startup" and uncheck "Load startup items") and hit "Apply" and then "Okay". Now, reboot your computer, ignore the message that comes up (it will tell you you're in Selective startup), and run the Blizzard SystemCheck application again as administrator.

This will hopefully fix your problem (a background startup program is likely interfering with the SystemCheck application). Afterwards, go back into msconfig and change it back to "Normal startup".
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

@Simca, it dont work.

ill try to post on official forums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AseyBL View Post
    @Simca, it dont work.

ill try to post on official forums
    Got the same freakin problem here... Would really appreciate help!

Mam dokładnie ten sam problem stary :P

I think I have overdone it and sent in like 7 of theese. But for me it says send, then it says it's been sent. I press close and now im in the lottery for the beta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairon View Post
    I think I have overdone it and sent in like 7 of theese. But for me it says send, then it says it's been sent. I press close and now im in the lottery for the beta?
    Well we don't know if it's a lottery or not, but yes, you should now be on the list of people they will possibly give beta access to.