error #202 permanently closed account WTF !

So i red someone a while ago on this forum that he got his account permanently closed for no reason and the reason was "exploiting the economy"

I GOT THE SAME THING TODAY O_O I am relentless when it comes to

NO BOTTING
    NO BUYING GOLD
    NO AFKING IN BGS

.. i cant keep going on a list, i avoided EVERY single detail that could get me banned, someone pisses me off its insta-ignore, I DONT FARM or use the auction house i barely have gold to buy flasks for raiding.

I dont really know what to do right now, can anyone give links to this nonsense "appeal" page or if this already happened to u what did you do to get ur account restored ? 7 years of playing this game avoiding trouble and BAM account permanently closed ...... WTF

well, u did something they dont like.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    So i red someone a while ago on this forum that he got his account permanently closed for no reason and the reason was "exploiting the economy"

I GOT THE SAME THING TODAY O_O I am relentless when it comes to

NO BOTTING
    NO BUYING GOLD
    NO AFKING IN BGS

.. i cant keep going on a list, i avoided EVERY single detail that could get me banned, someone pisses me off its insta-ignore, I DONT FARM or use the auction house i barely have gold to buy flasks for raiding.

I dont really know what to do right now, can anyone give links to this nonsense "appeal" page or if this already happened to u what did you do to get ur account restored ? 7 years of playing this game avoiding trouble and BAM account permanently closed ...... WTF
    Call Blizzard support and be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had my account permanently banned for this twice, just ring them up and talk to them about it. mine turned out to be from having an IP associated with gold farmers due to one of the tunnels i was using to raid, trust me it's a very easy problem to fix if you call them up.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

10+ Year Old Account
    You recently moved or logged in during a trip to Asia?
    I got banned twice for logging in from Japan, just had to appeal both once (that you'll have to find yourself) and I could play again and they took steps to avoid the autoban hitting me again.

Got the same ban yesterday (see other thread), opened a ticket and back in action within an hour. If you run though a 3rd party to reduce latency, like I do. It will trigger what ever security they use. But to their credit they get you back on line very quickly.

anyone know their skype support ? i heard they had skype support acount

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 11:49 AM ----------

... i did use Battle Ping (Netherlands) server if that means anything

Quote Originally Posted by cuervos View Post
    Call Blizzard support and be honest.
    ^ This works best.

Deleted
    Call them directly over the phone. You have likely been banned for using a VPN or proxy and therefore having been seen to play under the same IP address as someone who was actually exploiting the economy. Blizzard's software seems to issue bans without discrepancy though you just need to contact customer services to have your account access restored. It was about a three minute process in total for me.

Yes it was battle ping the reason, unbanned and lesson learned. now to slap my friend in the face for this crap

Hi Gamez, if you have not done so already, please submit an appeal through our support page. I won't be able to go into specific detail about the issue here, but if you have any general questions about ticketing in, please PM me I'll be happy to respond. Thank you!