This is where almost all conspiracy theories fail: the number of people involved.

Most of the people who work for the government are just like you and me. Normal people.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    He was killed right outside the reactor as the bombers were trying to break into it! I mean he was killed a half mile away! I mean...bigfoot.
    Probably got shot by the guy who planned the 9/11 attacks: the second shooter on the grassy knoll!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Because we persecute to the full extent of the law, and the law demands certain measures be taken. Whether he does or doesn't deserve death is to be determined by the courts. No matter what the decision, he will never be a free man again. That is our legal system. If you wish a more barbaric system, I welcome you to push for one.
    Agreed. Better Dzhokar go free than the US drop its principles of a fair trial and due process.

He'll be declared guilty, no question about that. But we have to do the proper way and not throw out our justice system just because we're angry about what he did.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-04-23 at 08:44 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Agreed. Better Dzhokar go free than the US drop its principles of a fair trial and due process.

He'll be declared guilty, no question about that. But we have to do the proper way and not throw out our justice system just because we're angry about what he did.
    Yeah, he will be found guilty. Johnnie Cochran and Robert Kardashian are dead, while this guy is no OJ.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Wasn't this theory on an episode of the x-files?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Wasn't this theory on an episode of the x-files?
    Most of these sorts of threads are from the X-Files :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As an interesting side note: My wife knew the current bombers wife. They went to high school together. Not good friends, but acquaintances.

There's a picture many media outlets have been circulating of a group of girls on a dance team. The bombers wife is in the picture and so is my wife. So far she's been on thedailymail, e!, nbcnews, and fox.

Sweet! Thanks a lot scumbag media for not blurring out all the other girls faces....
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted
    As an interesting side note: My wife knew the current bombers wife. They went to high school together. Not good friends, but acquaintances.

There's a picture many media outlets have been circulating of a group of girls on a dance team. The bombers wife is in the picture and so is my wife. So far she's been on thedailymail, e!, nbcnews, and fox.

Sweet! Thanks a lot scumbag media for not blurring out all the other girls faces....
    So which is your wife?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    So which is your wife?
    I don't think I'll give that info out, but if you look for the picture, you'll see a group of like 15 girls, and the bombers wife in the back right.

I don't think I'll give that info out, but if you look for the picture, you'll see a group of like 15 girls, and the bombers wife in the back right.
    I know I have a habit of not agreeing with you, but airing your wife's face Unblurred is complete bs. There's a lot of hate floating around right now just looking for a target. I would defiantly be looking for some legal advice here if I was you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thephayul View Post
    I know I have a habit of not agreeing with you, but airing your wife's face Unblurred is complete bs. There's a lot of hate floating around right now just looking for a target. I would defiantly be looking for some legal advice here if I was you
    It's probably legal, otherwise the major media outlets wouldn't be doing it. Honestly, its not a big deal, just kinda weird and interesting.

It's probably legal, otherwise the major media outlets wouldn't be doing it. Honestly, its not a big deal, just kinda weird and interesting.
    Wreckless.... this is what libel insurance is for.

Nageswaran’s roommate, Emily DeInnocentis, 23, said Tsarnaev stood out to her because of some odd behavior, like spreading messy string cheese all over her couch, and picking up her cat and carrying it upstairs for no reason.

“We just didn’t invite him over after that. How many people just pick up your cat and go upstairs?” she said.
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...ViO/story.html

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I do all manner of unseemly things to random cats at my friends apartments.

Nobody banned me yet, although a few have talked to me about my obscure proclivities.

Deleted
    So ho long did he and the cat were away upstairs?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Sounds like he probably just smoked a blunt.

deleted.........
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2013-04-27 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's been a lot of interesting updates in the investigation.

Apparently, the suspect in custody told authorities they received no outside help, and learned everything they needed to know from the Al Qaeda magazine "Inspire."

However, the use of a remote control toy car detonator, which is what they used, is not found in any of the Al Qaeda magazine instructions.

apparently feds have made more arrests in this case.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...mbing/2126411/

sucky source, but it's breaking news, couldnt find better. kind of wondering if this is going to change the complexion of things, and in what way
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Deleted
    This story is so fucking sketchy, it's unreal. I'm not conspiracist but this just doesn't seem so black and white to me.