10+ Year Old Account
    I heard the names myself but I think he guessed on the spelling.

Almost a dozen law enforcement agencies in Watertown and Newton.

Reminds me of a 40-man Raid or 25-man Battleground xD

EDIT:

To clarify the facts as I know from the scanner:

One suspect still at large, still being persued by an army of law enforcement (I shit you not on the army part lol).

Two suspects in custody in Watertown. It is not known if they are connected to the MIT shooting, the Bombing, the Carjacking after the MIT shooting or the reported robbery in Newton. Ditto for the one still at large.

One MIT Officer fatally shot, which sparked the manhunt.

FBI is involved because they want to find out if the suspects in custody are connected to the bombing.

Multiple officers confirm explosives found in Watertown.
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2013-04-19 at 07:20 AM.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei_Sin View Post
    Police confirms these guys at Boston are the bombers:

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/s...37799986683905
    So this bank robbery thing was bullshit? Because I really don't see how terrorism and bank robbery can be compatible goals.

Deleted
    "A short note left behind was somewhat cryptic and it is not known if he may have walked off to try and live a more “unstructured life to find himself” or if he may have been suicidal."

Seems suspicious enough in relation to the fact that he looks like #2.

I'm watching http://www1.whdh.com/video/7newslive and they say one suspect has died and they are looking for at least one more, apparently it's confirmed '-'

I only heard something about a 7-11 robbery, don't see how a bank was robbed that late.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    So this bank robbery thing was bullshit? Because I really don't see how terrorism and bank robbery can be compatible goals.
    There was no bank robbery. There was definitely a 7-11 robbery, then a few gas station robberies, with the shooting at MIT inbetween the two.

If I had to make a highly convoluted, educated guess, I'd say when the FBI pics were released, they freaked out because they're amateur idiots and aren't already in Timbuktu, tried to get some money to skip town, and now hell is breaking loose.

News is reporting pressure cooker found in watertown.

Pretty sure Rc and I are listening to the same feed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boston Police, Fire and EMS?

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

whdh's live tv feed. I can't get the scanner to work, I don't live in MA.

I'm listening to both the news and the broadcastify scanner.

It's a shame he was shot and died, he got the easy way out..

Even if they don't find him tonight, they have a ton of info on him now.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2013-04-19 at 11:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    It's a shame he was shot and died, he got the easy way out..
    you sure its a suspect? The only truely confrmed death Ive heard of is the police guy at MIT. Everything else is a jumble of conflicting reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    you sure its a suspect? The only truely confrmed death Ive heard of is the police guy at MIT. Everything else is a jumble of conflicting reports.
    Right now I think it's just a report.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I'm the only listening to the actual radio chatter? Cool xD

An update:

They're calling the MBTA for some buses to evacuate some residents. They've also called in the bomb squad for disposal. Still actively looking for the suspect at large.

...Hollywood's got nothing on what I'm listening to xD

Oh im sorry, I think so.. they said it's confirmed one died from gun shot wounds but they're looking for at least one more

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Then I'm the only listening to the actual radio chatter? Cool xD

An update:

They're calling the MBTA for some buses to evacuate some residents. They've also called in the bomb squad for disposal. Still actively looking for the suspect at large.

...Hollywood's got nothing on what I'm listening to xD
    I was listening to the actual scanners but it went down for me.

Yes... they said repeatedly that 1 suspect is dead in addition to the MIT police officer. This came with the official confirmation that these are, in fact, the Boston bombing suspects. Specifically he died while in transit to the hospital.

The 1 other person is said to be held up in a house in watertown.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web

went down briefly but it's been back up.