10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11184

amputee full article with pictures.
    Conspiracy theories ahoy!

Get that out of here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mean to add little to the discussion by agreeing with conspiracy theories but I can't help but feel something is wrong. The blood looks fake in a lot of the pictures and I don't see how it's possible that a man who lost TWO legs would be able to stay conscious and alive enough to be carried for treatment by wheelchair. They would have to basically treat him there on the spot.

A lot of it can, of course, be explained. I'm sure a lot of the pictures went through photoshop filters to "increase" their quality and maybe they DID treat him on the spot. Just can't help but shrug off that feeling.

How small someone will feel when it finally dawns on them that this actually did indeed happen and how completely idiotic it was to deny it. Not to mention the disservice you do to the memory of those killed or maimed.

I feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I don't mean to add little to the discussion by agreeing with conspiracy theories but I can't help but feel something is wrong. The blood looks fake in a lot of the pictures and I don't see how it's possible that a man who lost TWO legs would be able to stay conscious and alive enough to be carried for treatment by wheelchair. They would have to basically treat him there on the spot.

A lot of it can, of course, be explained. I'm sure a lot of the pictures went through photoshop filters to "increase" their quality and maybe they DID treat him on the spot. Just can't help but shrug off that feeling.
    Actually you see them taking other people on stretchers while none of the EMS even attend to him. Kind of strange you would think the most serious injuries would be taken care of first. The no leg guy has no blood on him after losing 2 legs and barely any blood on the floor. Seems weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mm it goes both ways. Perhaps one day we will find out it was all a hoax, and people will feel pretty silly.
    People did die though, that is not what most of the "good" theories debate. What is being debated is the government's role. Actors and photographs can draw attention away from facts.

That said, it's just a feeling. I'm not willing to side either way. No matter what it was a tragedy and should be treated as such.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Actually you see them taking other people on stretchers while none of the EMS even attend to him. Kind of strange you would think the most serious injuries would be taken care of first. The no leg guy has no blood on him after losing 2 legs and barely any blood on the floor. Seems weird.
    It's just the small things like that that get me. I've never been a "conspiracy theorist" (what a funny term) but when something doesn't feel right to me it doesn't feel right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming it was a hoax, I have to ask: why?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    so that we can invade umass dartmouth and take their oil of course
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea. A lot of theories suggest a distraction (media coverage was basically covering the Marathon incident 24/7) but I don't buy it. Did anything even go on during it? This, and the fact that hundreds of people were involved in the marathon incident, is what puts me on the fence. I'm not going to condemn my entire government and all of the workers/police based on a gut feeling, you know? Just really irks me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    so that we can invade umass dartmouth and take their oil of course
    No. Tzarnaev was a Chechen, which is located in the Caucasus, in southern Russia. There's only one reasonable response to this:

Invade Iraq.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    No idea. A lot of theories suggest a distraction (media coverage was basically covering the Marathon incident 24/7) but I don't buy it. Did anything even go on during it? This, and the fact that hundreds of people were involved in the marathon incident, is what puts me on the fence. I'm not going to condemn my entire government and all of the workers/police based on a gut feeling, you know? Just really irks me.
    I know, I had the same feeling as the event was unfolding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, I had the same feeling as the event was unfolding.
    Hopefully the trial (assuming he doesn't die of his wounds) provides some pretty irrefutable facts. Can't say I like having these feelings.

Anyone have a takedown for that Chris Spivey link? I read it and... well, I don't know. I'm one to blow off conspiracies, but I'm not one to do so if I don't actually have a good refutation.

Well did he not have legs to begin with because I don't see where the rest of his leg went.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like every other conspiracy theory, when you give them facts they just turn the other way and say that's what you believe. I'm ALEX JONES AND THIS WAS A PSYOPS/FALSE FLAG. PLEASE BUY MY SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    Well did he not have legs to begin with because I don't see where the rest of his leg went.
    *double face palm*

Blown up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    Usually when there's an explosion, things go flying.

Did you expect him to be carrying it or something?
    Putin khuliyo

Sorry my post was in response to the people saying he's an actor. I understand that he really was caught in a bomb blast and lost his legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Anyone have a takedown for that Chris Spivey link? I read it and... well, I don't know. I'm one to blow off conspiracies, but I'm not one to do so if I don't actually have a good refutation.
    You don't have to refute a conspiracy theory Spectral, you know that. They have to prove it to be true.

What's more likely? That the heat of the blast cauterized his wounds, causing there to be very little blood, and that the guy in the cowboy hat is literally holding his artery shut, or that it's a big conspiracy theory?

The whole fake actors conspiracy has to be the worst of them all. Yeah. Let's throw a few fake actors into the scene, meanwhile 40 other legs were lost that day. What's the point of having the actors then?

It fucking ridiculous.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

US House Representative Says Government Planned Boston Bombings

RINF Alternative News
    April 25, 2013

US State Republican Stella Tremblay of New Hampshire has accused the American government of being responsible for the Boston bombings, labeling the attack as a black op.

Posting on the Facebook page of radio host Glenn Beck on Friday, she wrote:

Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops “terrorist” attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now “terrorist” attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a “wake up” to all of us. First there was a “suspect” then there wasnt (sic). Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been “found out.”
    Today she defended her position saying:
    “[I] was just pointing out the fact that is there a possibility that the government is involved,” something that “in history, top down, bottom up, has always happened.”
    Tremblay also attacked the subservience of the mainstream media:

“Why are you leaving it to some dumb representative to ask questions, when the reporters should be doing their job? Are you that blind that you’re not willing to ask questions of your government?”
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/us-house...-bombings.html