Poll: Which faction deserves to kill Garrosh more?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'd almost find it more interesting f he didn't die. I mean, then what?
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Garrosh is hardly just a Horde problem. Get over yourself.
    ....Jesus it's just my opinion on it.

People are so uptight about this topic for some reason.

I just consider it our problem due to the fact WE are the ones who instated him into office.

Well..more-so Thrall, but still.

Due to that fact, I consider him OUR problem.

No need to flip ape shit about it for no reason. Yeesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    the alliance because to hell with the horde thats why

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina should kill Garrosh, Remember Theramore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I'd have to agree with the idea that the Horde taking him out carries more weight. The alliance certainly has every reason to want to remove Garrosh, but that would still boil down to "the main guys of our side get to kill the main guy from the other side" conflict that tends to make up faction wars. I think it means more, to the world/lore of warcraft, to have the citizens and leaders of the Horde ultimately be the ones to remove Garrosh from power.

To put it another way, Garrosh is certainly both factions problem, but he is primarily the Horde's responsibility. Especially with Thrall's involvement in the 5.3 rebellion quests and very likely the raid. Garrosh leading the Horde is literally Thrall's responsibility, it makes the most sense for him and Vol'Jin to be the ones who take Garrosh down.
    Last edited by Anoregon; 2013-04-17 at 06:31 PM.

The Burning Legion will suddenly start pouring through a gateway, kill Garrosh, and lead to the way to the next expansion.

We all stand there and argue over loot for an hour whilst the Legion trample over all our cities.

Now that'd be a nice twist!

OT : The Horde, because I think we need to show we can solve our own problems, and it might go someway to displaying to the Alliance that we want some form of "peace".
    "Too late, and to their sorrow, do those who misplace their trust in gods learn their fate" - Judge Bergan

The notion that nature can be calculated inevitably leads to the conclusion that humans too can be reduced to basic mechanical parts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Jaina should kill Garrosh, Remember Theramore?
    Sounds like War to me. I've heard there's an entire world of it's type of craft.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    I can't wait to buy my "Garrosh did nothing wrong" t-shirt.
    Isn't that a new flavor of Mountain Dew? :}
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    alliance if blizzard cares a shred about balance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This. So much. I couldn't have put it better.

By the way, your scouter is cool.

I play and love both sides, but started out as an Alliance Player. Personally I feel the Horde deserves the kill, as its their civil war. They are broken, torn between two sides, and every race has felt Garrosh's lashes.

I do believe that if the end battle have us fighting alongside both alliance and horde npcs, Varian will retreat his forces once Garrosh is defeated, and leave it to the other leaders of the Horde to punish the warchief for his actions and crimes.

PS: Rexxar for Warchief! (Though I doubt it will come to pass)

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much as doffer said it.

Well the alliance is, apparently, coming together as a faction and becoming stronger, its the horde that is breaking apart.

Well the alliance has good reason to want to kill Garrosh, mostly based on vengeance, its the horde that benefits most from the kill, because its not just them taking down a tyrant in there own city, but also showing there prepared to finally say enough is enough, we're tired of your crap, we don't care if your our leader.

The only question would remain which lore character gets the kill. Whoever it is, both factions will be bitching and complaining about whatever lore character it is getting a kill steal.

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Vol'jin's leading a revolution to get rid of Garrosh.. haven't seen genn do much to retake Gilneas.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    pretty much as doffer said it.

Well the alliance is, apparently, coming together as a faction and becoming stronger, its the horde that is breaking apart.

Well the alliance has good reason to want to kill Garrosh, mostly based on vengeance, its the horde that benefits most from the kill, because its not just them taking down a tyrant in there own city, but also showing there prepared to finally say enough is enough, we're tired of your crap, we don't care if your our leader.

The only question would remain which lore character gets the kill. Whoever it is, both factions will be bitching and complaining about whatever lore character it is getting a kill steal.
    Now that I think of it, the Horde hasn't challenged and overthrown its leader since the incident with Doomhammer and Blackhand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Now that I think of it, the Horde hasn't challenged and overthrown its leader since the incident with Doomhammer and Blackhand.
    Also, the Horde (or actually mostly the orcs) haven't been this brainwashed since Ner'zhul and Gul'dan had them slaughter the Draenei. Now too, as then, the Orcs are pursuing dark magics (dark shaman) and doing horrible things to both people and land alike. If you've read The Shattering and Tides of war it basically tells of how the 'people' look up to Garrosh for his heroic deeds, and are also impressed with his victories over the Alliance. They are feeling victorious again, and therefore treading down a familiar and dark path.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Vol'jin's leading a revolution to get rid of Garrosh.. haven't seen genn do much to retake Gilneas.
    This may be true but sadly Blizzard does not allow him to act. He is portrayed as headstrong and ferocious with great fighting spirit in the book. It is totally illogical for him to remain as passive as he is shown in the game.
    Hopefully this will change at the end of MoP and the Gilneas issue will be adressed. (... yeah right... )
    Last edited by mmoc54f2862b37; 2013-04-19 at 09:18 PM.

who gives a flying fuck about expansions being horde and alliance favored. wrath was alliance, cataclysm was dog shit, vanilla was a conglomerate, TBC was blood elves and burning legion. i dont honestly care about shit being horde or alliance centric.

i feel that the horde should kill garrosh quite simply because it is their problem. garrosh ousted his own faction and shall suffer for it.
    the alliance just see it as a weak moment to strike at the horde, they truly dont care who is the warchief as long as the horde is destroyed or subjugated.

Alliance deserves it. Sure Garrosh has been a tool to the horde, but he's been the driving force behind the invasion and destruction of Alliance lands since Cataclysm. Sure one of his underlings tried to gank Vol'jin - that's balanced by him personally breaking every bone in Anduin's body. He forced Sylvanas into destroying Gilneas. He bombed Theramore off the face of Kalimdor. His underling destroyed an alliance druid school in Stonetalon (yes I know he killed the guy who gave that order - but he only did it in the first place because he was following Garrosh's total war mentality). Ashenvale. Twilight Highlands.

Garrosh has done way worse things to the Alliance. It's only fair that they get payback. Not that I expect this will happen given that 5.3 is all about the Horde story with the Alliance playing support monkey, but I still think Alliance deserves to take his head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostnappa View Post
    This may be true but sadly Blizzard does not allow him to act. He is potrayed as headstrong and ferocious with great fighting spirit in the book. It is totally illogical for him to remain as passive as he is shown in the game.
    Hopefully this will change at the end of MoP and the Gilneas issue will be adressed. (... yeah right... )
    suddenly I got this image of Genn and Drek'thar in an o.a.ps home, playing chess and bickering about the old times.
    #boycottchina

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance's problem is the Horde. The Horde's problem is Garrosh.

I predict Vol'jin will be getting the kill. I'm expecting the Alliance to get something, however. I feel like an Alliance occupation of Ogrimmar would be justified, but I'm not sure how that would turn out gameplay wise.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhozul View Post
    The Alliance's problem is the Horde. The Horde's problem is Garrosh.
    Then the Horde gets to kill Garrosh and the Alliance gets to kill the Horde. Problem solved