Poll: Which faction deserves to kill Garrosh more?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Neither will get the kill. Garrosh will win, it will be the best story twist in video game history. Voljin's head will decorate Orgs front gate! Thrall will be banished to the Outlands, and Sylvanas will rise up as the Lich Queen!
    And our characters get deleted?

-OP: The horde are more deserving for the kill than the alliance. The alliance are more deserving than the horde. Who is most deserving is subjective as everyone will feel they are most deserving. Maybe Jaina and Vol'jin will do the fusion dance and become Jain'jin and take him down.
    Last edited by Togarox; 2013-04-15 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Garrosh wiped out a human kingdom with the Warcraft-equivalent of a nuclear bomb. Sure it's your problem.
    who cares

doesn't effect us

Both sides are effected by the conflicts Garrosh has antagonized. I fully expect Alliance to say Alliance and Horde to say Horde. But how would you deal with a traitor to the Alliance at the core of a deep-seated conflict that the Horde also wanted to kill?

I am pretty sure you would want to handle it personally.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horde deserves it. Their problem, their kill.

Deleted
    tbh it was a matter of time theramore was going to get ganked, i mean look where it is. It's not heavily guarded even though durotar is not far.
    I think the horde should get the final kill, I will be upset if alliance get to finish him off. It will also feel uneven that the horde's warchief gets killed by allaince rather than horde

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Alliance deserves it. Why? Simple, because otherwise this expansion will end as another Horde centric one. It would be shown that the Horde rebels were strong enough to fight against both the full might of the united Alliance and the superweapons of Garrosh and his goons, which would make the Alliance look like total wimps. So, for there to be any chance of Alliance redeem, the Alliance needs to get the kill as they deserve it.
    huh?
    and some expansions doesn't end with alliance faces whimpering by?
    and didn't the alliance go to vol'jin for his help?
    Garrosh has effected both the horde and alliance, but if he is experimenting with his own race to raise a tougher army don't you think the orcs retaliation would be much worse?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    As we all know, within a matter of months we'll be raiding Siege of Orgrimmar. And thinking of both factions uniting against this bitter enemy, with both having their own reasons to want to kill the bastard, which FACTION do you think deserves to finish off Garrosh more?
    Nobody, he deserves to live. Metzen hinted at more story with Garrosh after MoP. Stop with the killing threads already.

People are asking for the death of Garrosh, Thrall, Saurfang, Aggra, Varian, Jaina, Sylvanas, and you name it. The list goes on and on. What's up with people's obsession with killing off characters? Garrosh will probably get cleansed from his Sha possession, no need to kill him.

You know what happened with characters who did get killed off? People wanted to have them brought back. Remember Illidan? Blizzard will find a way to bring him back because people demand it. Remember Deathwing and Grom? They live on through their sons who are plain copies. Cairne? Same story.

Might as well give up on killing people. The Lich King? Bolvar is the new one. Nobody stays dead anymore. The character lives on either through resurrection or through offspring.

Hmmm. It's definitely a tough choice.

Both sides deserve to bring him down but tbh I think the Horde should.

Only problem going on I feel is that we ask Vol'jin for his help? Shouldn't he be saying. Haul. Alliance. Bring all the fire power and troops you have so we can bring down this ****.

For The Alliance

Nobody, he deserves to live. Metzen hinted at more story with Garrosh after MoP. Stop with the killing threads already.
    Can I get a source for that? xD
    Last edited by Leonheart327; 2013-04-15 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. He's waging a genocidal war against Alliance, and even crippled their crown prince, but every gain he's made has been thwarted and reversed at every turn (even Anduin managed to heal his injuries). The fact of the matter is that he's losing the war.

Horde has slightly more personal stakes. It's our faction he's tearing apart and running into the dirt.

I'd say it comes down to Varian or Thrall, or Vol'jin if he's going to be the next Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides that I'm Alliance fan I still consider that Killing blow should be counted Horde! Because Garrosh has made lot and lot of mistakes within the Horde then in Alliance.

-He tried to murder Vol'jin.
    -Baine still has his own interest in setting open wound on Garroshs throat.
    -Even Lor'themar has reason to finish him off. Because of him his people were murdered and taken in slavery in Dalaraan. He and his people were constantly humiliated by Warchief in Pandaria (Divine Bell questline). He had blown up his great general and some of his people after the war of Theremore.
    -Sylvanas... Umm not really. She just dont likes him so if she will get opportunity she will set arrow in his heart. "Banshee Queen needs no excuse" like Vol'jin said. He tried to control her, but that bi*ch is made from still (my favorite Leader in Horde and 2nd favorite overall).
    -He had fought Cowardly war in Theremore he crossed every Honorable borders which is humiliation for whole horde!

Yes Alliance has their reason too, but for them he is just another enemy another Warchief that should be taken down in order to defeat Horde. They will not stop war with Horde after his death, because main goal isn't Garrosh it is Horde itself !!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the Horde. No matter how much Garrosh has done to members of the Alliance (and how much I look forward to killing him as Alliance) the Horde need to feel like they handled their own corruption from within or they won't recover.

It won't hurt that those who will likely be left to pick up the pieces will owe the Alliance one for their part.

Deleted
    Horde , and thrall and vol'jin specific. Caus he murdered their tauren buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    horde

it's our problem
    Alliance. When your problem attacks us, that makes it our problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Even Lor'themar has reason to finish him off. Because of him his people were murdered and taken in slavery in Dalaraan. He and his people were constantly humiliated by Warchief in Pandaria (Divine Bell questline). He had blown up his great general and some of his people after the war of Theremore.
    Honestly, I'm surprised Lor'themar hasn't taken his blood elves and collectively given the Horde the finger. Since they joined the Horde, all they have done is drag the blood elves into conflict after conflict, many of them they had no need to get involved in. In fact, I'm expecting that to be a plot point in the future.

Anyway, I'm going for the Horde. Numerically, he's done more to us than to the Alliance, at least on a more personal level.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

both, we'll prolly get acompanies by lore characters from both factions that are aiding in the fight one way or another. Since the raid itself isn't in lore, those npcs would then cooperatively claim victory.

lorewise the horde will have the kill, how would it work with a new war chief being chosen after he let the alliance do the job of removing the old one, in the hordes main capital city...

this is another horde themed expansion sorry alliance players, u know where the faction change is xD

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde, of course. The Alliance has played a huge backseat role for the last two expansions. Because of this, the only interesting and involving plot points have been on the Horde side. To cop out now and give the kill to the Alliance just be a cheap, hallow attempt at lore equality with no actual power behind it.

Regardless of my being Alliance, it'd be silly to assume anyone but the Horde (Most likely Voljin) is going to get the kill.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is a too important character to die in a raid... he is the son of Grom Hellscream! Garrosh can not die in a raid, is too important for that! Long live to Garrosh Hellscream!

Garrosh is a character who sheds the game more alive than dead, the Dark Horde reborns thanks to him! No more endings so predictable! Garrosh needs to live!

With Garrosh Live, a new threat looms over Azeroth ... a new faction with new interests ... For the love of God! That would give a lot of play in the future! Kill Garrosh is very boring and predictable! Blizzard, Surprise us all! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    The Horde, of course. The Alliance has played a huge backseat role for the last two expansions. Because of this, the only interesting and involving plot points have been on the Horde side. To cop out now and give the kill to the Alliance just be a cheap, hallow attempt at lore equality with no actual power behind it.

Regardless of my being Alliance, it'd be silly to assume anyone but the Horde (Most likely Voljin) is going to get the kill.
    This, pretty much.

SoO is either going to be 90% Horde, with token appearances from Alliance heads, or it's going to 90% Alliance with the Horde doing the final deed. I really don't see it being split down the middle unless it's actually done in such a way where each race contributes something, such as Gnomes/Goblins providing air supports, Dwarves providing siege machinery, Humans, Orcs, Tauren, Draenei and Pandaren providing fighters and healers, Trolls, Night Elves, Worgen and Undead infiltrating the City with the Kirin Tor, Sunreavers and Highborne casting spells from a floating Dalaran or a similar vantage point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    How about noone kills him and we are all as miserable as always ? Seems to be best outcome for me.

Varian should take KB !

10+ Year Old Account
    Since logic is apparently out the window, fuck it. I say, the Bronze Dragonflight rip open a time portal and pull in Grom Hellscream to see what his son has done. Let him rip Gorehowl from the power hungry monster's hands and be the warrior who truly deserves the killing blow!

(God help us if anyone takes this seriously.)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.