Poll: Which faction deserves to kill Garrosh more?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't know about you.. but I want Garrosh to Kill Varian.

And Thrall.

And then open a dark portal and take us to conquer different planets like Ner'zhul.

Alliance player here. I say you dirty Hordes deserve the kill, after all he was supposed to be down for you guys.

The Alliance deserves the chance to bring Garrosh to justice for all he has done. Horde had their chance to not follow him or to overthrow him before.

Not at all guaranteed he dies -- or even if that he does die it's at Alliance/Horde hands, player or npc.

That being said, I think both have reasons enough to deserve it for a compelling argument to be made. Personally, however, I'd lean a bit more towards Horde.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Trassk. No Garrosh thread ever made in the history of MMO-Champion has managed to escape his grasp. The guy definitely deserves the killing blow.

In all honesty though, I think Saurfang should do it. That guy has a promise to keep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Bronze Dragonflight rip open a time portal and pull in Grom Hellscream to see what his son has done. Let him rip Gorehowl from the power hungry monster's hands and be the warrior who truly deserves the killing blow!
    this would be epicc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    So much hate for Mr Hellscream. I want him to survive the raid, just for all the rage on the forums.
    'kill' doesn't have to mean death, could just be they put him in a catapult and launch him into the maelstrom.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    The Alliance deserves the chance to bring Garrosh to justice for all he has done. Horde had their chance to not follow him or to overthrow him before.
    And What he has done to Alliance ? Honestly. Im Alliance fan too but cant see any critical error of Garrosh against Alliance except Theremore war. All the other "things" happening between those two factions started long before Garrosh and even Thrall.

And about Horde - No they could not overthrow him before because they there not united, all of them were afraid for their race's life. Darkspears were afraid that Garrosh would attack them as they lived near Orgrimmar and wipe them out until other could rush to help them (they didnt even know who "others" would be - Blood elves and Forsaken might not help them and Goblins for sure would stand against). Baine had the same fears. Blood elves there somehow neutral to these situation back then (Tides of War). Forsaken just didnt cared.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Probably Trassk. No Garrosh thread ever made in the history of MMO-Champion has managed to escape his grasp. The guy definitely deserves the killing blow.

In all honesty though, I think Saurfang should do it. That guy has a promise to keep.
    I intend to take a holiday when Garrosh goes pop.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Horde, since the first person too warn Garrosh of taking a bad route and killing him for it was Saurfang since begin WotLK.
    then since the beginning Cata you could add vol'jin threat on top of it.
    and it wasnt till the MoP prepatch before jaina made her threat. sure sure she angry about her city, still get in line!

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde, and Varok Saurfang delivering the killing blow.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    And What he has done to Alliance ? Honestly. Im Alliance fan too but cant see any critical error of Garrosh against Alliance except Theremore war. All the other "things" happening between those two factions started long before Garrosh and even Thrall.
    Just Theramore is already far worse than what hes done to the Horde. Top it off with Ashenvale and Gilneas, and starting this war in the first place.

Deleted
    the horde want it more

I heard Ragnaros is planning to pop up out of one of the braziers/firepits near by when Garrosh is on 5%, steal the kill, /y Lol!!! and disappear into WoW oblivion. Now that would be a talking point.

OT: I think the Alliance deserve it more. He "nuked" an Alliance city, and tried to kill Anduin. He deserves to die just for failing that.
    Last edited by scoobysnacks; 2013-04-15 at 11:02 PM.

I personally belive that the the Horde deserves to strike the final blow on Garrosh.
    He threatens and extorts the Goblins, wastes blood Elven lives as if they were nothing, commits genocide on the Trolls (soon), attempts to kill Vol'jin, bullies the majority of Trolls out of Orgrimmar, He (in the eyes of the Tauren) used a peaceful negotiation between druids as an oppertunity to kill Elves, slaughtering a good amount of Tauren in the proccess, killed Cairne dishonourably and has his personal soldiers watch the Forsaken as if they were misbehaved children.

Realistically, it's more of an argument about 'which Horde leader gets to kill Garrosh?' Personally? It should be Vol'jin. Garrosh might've killed Cairne, but Baine lives for the peace his father died to uphold. He wouldn't sully his father's name for a grudge kill.

Theramore was an alliance city protected by Thrall; Jaina was one of his close friends. With him no longer warchief, it just became a significant threat, especially since it is easily used to ferry troops into The Barrens. It might've been excessive, but this is world of WARcraft, not world of sitdownshutupandcuddlecraft.
    Last edited by alexday14; 2013-04-15 at 11:06 PM.

slime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Alliance deserves it. Why? Simple, because otherwise this expansion will end as another Horde centric one.
    I'm tempted to say "that's got nothing to do with the topic", but I can't help but nod my head at your sentiment. As a Horde player, the Alliance has been heavily sidelined for two expansions now and I think that really needs addressed. The problem, of course, is that there's no way the Alliance can deliver the killing blow without overwhelmingly negative repercussions for the Horde as a faction. The writers have worded themselves into a corner where, while the Alliance will assist the Horde rebels, they can't be seen to be sorting out Horde problems.

At least not as directly as wiping out a Warchief.

On the topic, however, the Horde deserves it more in my humble opinion. Despite Garrosh's blatant aggression toward the Alliance, including genocide, he's done something far worse to the Horde; he's destroyed its definition and turned it against itself. He was warned by Saurfang and Vol'jin, while treating Sylvanas and Lorthemar as little more than serfs in order to push an agenda that was widely reviled.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    okay, seeing as jaina has already had her revenge for theramore on the sureavers so she s out, garroshg already killed anduin and voljin so that means it must be ILLIDAN! From Wowpedia: "Recently, suspicious activity has started showing up in the Chasm in form of Dark Shaman obedient to unknown force." Sounds like Illidian IMO, the dark shaman are preparing to ressurect him from the twisting nether beneath Orgrimmar itself! When Garroshg reaches 10% he will bladestorm and knock everyone to walls, hope looks grim,until earth rattles and Illidan emerhge from RFC. Garroshg turns to contront him but Illidan yell YOU are not prepared! and slays Garroshg freeing horde from the sha curse. Grom's spirit possess Thrall and crown Illidan Stormrage new warchief FOR THE HORDE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Just Theramore is already far worse than what hes done to the Horde. Top it off with Ashenvale and Gilneas, and starting this war in the first place.
    Ashanvale war is has started long ago. Grom started it when he facerolled Night elves and Hang them on trees and later chopped those trees down.

Gilneas was is personal subject for Sylvanas. It is forsaken who are interested in Gilneas more than Garrosh!

Theremore was a victim of war. And killing two race leaders (attempting to do so) is far more sinister and cowardly move. Alliance stood United against problem of Theremore.Lets be honest, thanks to Garrosh Alliance became more united then ever ! But what was happening to Horde? It was Falling apart. If the rebellion didnt started and Vol'jin truly died then Horde might have consist of Orcs and Goblins by now.

Thats the difference sometimes enemy makes you stronger, but an traitor withing is far more devastating then normal Foe and if the Traitor is Warchief itself.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with the Horde.

Although the alliance are guests in our city. We should be generous hosts and offer it to them first!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Gamon gets the KB
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~