Thread: Megaera 10 HC!

Deleted

Megaera 10 HC!

Hey there! So we recently started working on megaera 10 hc after defeating council and we've spent roughly 4 hours on it.
    First off, i don't have logs but i'll try to explain as better as i can how and when we're wiping.
    Our comp :

-Brewmaster monk
    -Prot pala
    -Resto shaman
    -Disc priest
    -MW monk
    -Ele shaman
    -Feral drood
    -Fire mage
    -Assa rogue
    -Hunter
    Eventually we can bring in a DK or a Spriest.

When we're wiping : Either at the 4th or 5th head, our problems are mainly related to the small adds, we tried several ways and the one which looked better is to have the green head tank taunting them and ranged killing, we however get overhelmed when they start spawning fast during the 4th and 5th head.
    We do everything else kinda fine, cinders are ok torrents and rampages too, we're struggling on adds tho.
    Any particular advidce on how you handle the adds?
    Thanks in advance and soz for my eng as it's not my native language.

Deleted
    We had a DPS DK pick them up in Blood Presence.

Deleted
    Heya!

We used a DPS-DK in blood presence picking up the adds and tanking them. I've seen other guilds using retpalas with righteous fury for the same purpose. Our hunter helped with MD's when necessary.

I, a MW monk, specced into Ring of Peace. I'm not sure how much it helped with silencing the adds, but it felt like alot less stuns went out. So perhaps you can chain Ring of Peace with 2 monks in the raid?

on 4th head every dps with 3min cd should be back up and should be able to kill add no more than 3-4adds overwhelming you

on 5th head you want to pop bloodlust/hero for this since most of your dps will be busy with icy ground and dealing with adds

both your tanks can pick up adds with east since monk can kag throw thing onto adds and pick them up and pally with glyphed consecration. even your hunter can MD it to the head thats not tanking green head (since its the furtherest away)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Also had dps DK in blood presence pick them up, I would sometimes help MDing on the heads you mentioned having trouble with. Having moonkin+ele shaman is super useful due to double solar beam. Ring of Peace is great as well, and Binding Shot is decent.

Yeah, like these other people already stated, have a dps tank them. They dont meleeswing.

Your feral druid should suffice, bear form and tank away. Will be way easier to use aoe cc stuff, like Ring of Peace and such if they're all placed together in one place.

save cd's when they come up from the start because The 4th head you hope to push 2 breath's cause right as 3rd breath come another add set spawns its not life altering but its nice to avoid. We hero the 6th head. the 7th head is hell on earth and just pray your tanks live long enough to kill the boss lol. We had no one "tanking" the adds but we had 2 people set to kill them and interupt/stun them fast.