Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wouldnt two unreasonably overpowered protagonists (go'el and varian) standing against each other result in sue paradox ? I mean each and every of them always win but if they fight each other it would be impossible. Hell in undercity jaina saved us all from that but, now she's batshit insane, so we can count on that.
    Attention on lower right side:

'nuff said.
    Last edited by Haven; 2013-04-24 at 02:48 AM.

So, Thrall will see the damage that their battle is inflicting on the Horde civilians, and surrenders to Varian, then gets assassinated by a mind-controlled Aggra as part of a plot by the Twilight's Hammer, except he isn't really dead but in a state of suspended animation... meanwhile, Vol'jin steals back the Doomhammer from SI:7 and becomes the new Warchief?
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2013-04-22 at 04:11 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    No land in the Eastern Kingdoms can be claimed by Humans, Dwarves, or Forsaken by "Right" after all they are titan constructs from Northrend.
    Pretty much what I say
    When the issue of the Forsaken comes up people always talk about "right to the land"

Hate to break it to you folks, but there is no such thing. Rights are an imaginary idea, like Santa Claus. There is no mystical power that says you have the rights to a land. The only "right" is the right of power and ownership.

Plus all nations have taken their lands from other people, and those people from other peeople, its not like these races have lived in the same spot since the beginning of time.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wouldnt two unreasonably overpowered protagonists (go'el and varian) standing against each other result in sue paradox ? I mean each and every of them always win but if they fight each other it would be impossible. Hell in undercity jaina saved us all from that but, now she's batshit insane, so we can count on that.
    pretty much this