Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Alliance persecute our GOD GIVEN RIGHT to consume the succulent and delicious corpse meat and decomposing organ juices of our enemies, that's why! Why just the other day I had just gotten a human warriors brain melted to just the consistency I like, and his brother shows up and INSISTS on giving him a "proper funeral and burial" without so much as offering me a BITE! Typical human scum! I can't believe how wasteful they are. A full slab of human corpse can goes for about 7g 67s a pound over in Undercity and they just want to bury it in the ground! Some of them even reduce the cadavers completely to ash! Who the hell cooks human to well done? You might as well be eating Dwarf at that point. Unbelievable! I'm not made of money, dammit.

If I tag it, bag it, and prep it, I have every right to eat it. That's just the law of the land, my friend. Mother nature at her very roots! Try explaining that to those self righteous, addlepated philistines over in Stormwind though! I splash a little marinade on a couple sickly orphans in the cathedral district and somehow I'M the monster! Apparently being prepared is a crime! Not a single law on the books to back it up, mind you, but that didn't stop those uncivilized jackasses from sicking about 12 guards on me. It's not like I was going to eat them then and there! I'm not a bloody savage! It takes 24 hours for the teriyaki flavor to really set in and loosen up the meat. 48 if you're not in a hurry...and for the record, I WASN'T! I was only using one orb devouring plagues for crying out loud. Low and slow is the only way to go with orphans and the elderly as it is with all forms of tougher meat. I tried explaining that to the guards but nooooo! They just kept smacking away with their swords like the barbarians they are and one of them even made fun of my accent! Can you believe that? This day and age and we still haven't gotten past the same old prejudices and stereotypes that have been holding us back for decades. And you honestly wonder why we're so hostile towards humans. So naive...

Deleted
    The Forsaken are a liability to both the Horde and the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazomir View Post
    let's face it, gallywix is a shining example of goblinkind, an example of what every goblin is in nature. Striving for profit, greedy little feelow.
    omg bud his evul and sodl goblins to slavery !!!11!!11 we need lawfull good goblin paladin as leader or we will raeg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    The Forsaken living in the northern Eastern Kingdoms are the legitimate owners of the land, they lived there as humans before they got turned into Forsaken.

The humans who try to restore and rebuild the area? They simply come from Stormwind in the south and have no claim over those lands. They never lived there before. Well, I guess a few farmers from Hillsbrad get hurt in the crossfire, sucks to be them.
    No way! The Forsaken are dead! The only place where the dead should be is in their graves, anything else would be a perversion of the very nature! These walking corpses have no legitimacy at all, they are only entitled to burn!

In addition there are many Lordaeron exiles from all over Azeroth who are willing to return to their homes and recover what rightfully belongs to them, such as the Queen Calia herself. These are who really do have legitimacy on Lordaeron, and there will come a day when they will can finally purify their filthy lands and can make that the Kingdom of Lordaeron regains its former glory.

For Lordaeron! Long live the Queen Calia!

Nature is overated.

Right as a long time Alliance, I've actually been levelling a new character through all of the Silverpine etc locations to see all the storyline there and, well, the forsaken really are a bit messed up.

Firstly, they ARE the inhabitants of Lordareon so in coming back from the Dead there's no real reason to not let them stay there and have it.

BUT, the quest lines they sure do like killing everyone, A LOT. They all seem pretty sadistic and have no qualms murdering civilians. There's no way that they're the same people that they were before, and it would have been incredibly dangerous for the Alliance to welcome them back with open arms. They have no second thought in killing eachother for laughs, let alone people that are around them. There's also a massive amount of paranoia and suspicion to their actions, killing civilians and farmers etc as hidden Alliance. You're hard pressed to work out sometimes if they're being paranoid, of they know they aren't really soldiers but just seem to be making excuses to wipe out more cilivlians.

Sylavanas' work with the Valkyr also isn't helping. Considering that they're cursed, and see themselves as such, wiping out humans so they can raise them as undead so that their curse won't die out seems a bit maddening.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-04-16 at 04:08 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    No way! The Forsaken are dead! The only place where the dead should be is in their graves, anything else would be a perversion of the very nature! These walking corpses have no legitimacy at all, they are only entitled to burn!

In addition there are many Lordaeron exiles from all over Azeroth who are willing to return to their homes and recover what rightfully belongs to them, such as the Queen Calia herself. These are who really do have legitimacy on Lordaeron, and there will come a day when they will can finally purify their filthy lands and can make that the Kingdom of Lordaeron regains its former glory.

For Lordaeron! Long live the Queen Calia!
    This is why I love Sylvanas. The amount of scorn she stirs up in certain players, matched with her continued victory, it's great watching them complain. They can't do anything about her, and it drives them absolutely insane.

Lordaeron is ours, Northem. Come to terms with it already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

In many ways the forsaken are the victims that people rather not see in their world of beauty just like the broken or the blood elves. They are the victims of demonic energy which many see as am evil that must be eradicated no matter what form it takes. The alliance may not directly support those that wage war on them but the profits and losses of those wars on them are regardless shared by the alliance. That is why the blood elves and the forsaken share a secret bond at times between each other. While both are uniquely cursed, they share an understanding that their curse is not one of their choose but only that must none the less be accepted. I suspect that one day there will be a similar accord with the broken and the draenei. As for what does this friendship have to do with the hatred towards them, it is a constant reminder from blizzard that although many case share common ancestry what defines our existence ultimately can be very different between one group of people and another.

can kind of imagine how the first reunion of the Forsaken went...

undead:"Hey Honey I'm home! I've not changed at all!"
    wife:"OMG you're a zombie! WTF? I heard you died"
    Undead:"How can u say that? I've barely even started to rot.."

*undead then beats his wife and children to death then starts eating their corpses "NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM"

Yeah.. you've not changed at all buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by baldcore View Post
    In many ways the forsaken are the victims that people rather not see in their world of beauty just like the broken or the blood elves. They are the victims of demonic energy which many see as am evil that must be eradicated no matter what form it takes. The alliance may not directly support those that wage war on them but the profits and losses of those wars on them are regardless shared by the alliance. That is why the blood elves and the forsaken share a secret bond at times between each other. While both are uniquely cursed, they share an understanding that their curse is not one of their choose but only that must none the less be accepted.

I'm quite sure their connection is purely based on Sylvanas, and the ridiculously bad position the BE's would be in from a military perspective if she was against them instead. I don't think they have much love for the undead either.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-04-16 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Those that tried to return to their homes after being resurrected were met with disgust and hostility by the living.
    And during those times, the horrors that the scourge committed was still fresh in the minds of those who survived the ordeal, seeing your family members as rotting corpses wouldn't be something you would want to live with so soon after losing them.

Imagine you lost a loved one, you just came to accept that loss, and then a few months later they come back as a walking corpse who is decomposing before your eyes, could you so easily adjust to that kind of sight? I bet you couldn't.

Everyone who uses the "Alliance rejected them" excuse seems to fail at understanding that Alliance is composed of Humans, if you think that humans won't act like human beings idk what game you have been playing all these years...

Granted, if the Forsaken were given enough time, they could have reintegrated into the Alliance when things had calmed down, but the timing was off, and the Forsaken just went 180 in belief it was the only way to survive.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post

Granted, if the Forsaken were given enough time, they could have reintegrated into the Alliance when things had calmed down, but the timing was off, and the Forsaken just went 180 in belief it was the only way to survive.
    I'm not convinced. It's not like it was the same people returning from a war disfigured or something. Play through all the Undead Quests, they aren't the same people. they're a pretty violent and sadistic lot now, with very little regard for life, human or otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm not convinced. It's not like it was the same people returning from a war disfigured or something. Play through all the Undead Quests, they aren't the same people. they're a pretty violent and sadistic lot now, with very little regard for life, human or otherwise.
    Im talking about Forsaken before WoW, not during it.

The Forsaken joined the Horde right before WoW started, meaning there was a few years between that and TFT campaign from WCIII, the Forsaken pretty much decided to end their Relations with the Alliance right after killing Garithos and his men, however, and never decided to try and rejoin the southern kingdoms.

It was after they joined the Horde during WoW when they kinda went batshit crazy when Sylvanas ordered the creation of a new plague, things just got more sadistic after that point in Vanilla. (NOTE: I am not saying that them joining the Horde caused them to be more evil, and anyone who correlates that statement as such is an Idiot...)
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    If Death Knights are anything to go by it's not the Undeath itself they have problems with it's all down to their loyalty, past actions and potential to continue to commit morally bankrupt actions.

I'm quite sure their connection is purely based on Sylvanas, and the ridiculously bad position the BE's would be in from a military perspective if she was against them instead. I don't think they have much love for the undead either.
    Incorrect. Tranquillien proves otherwise. They are allied because they both share a common problems and concerns. They are both victims of the scourge, the lich king, and the burning legion. They both seek a remedy for their problems hence why they have often worked together in common cause for a number of things as Tranquillien proves as it serves as one of the few places where both sides work together to counter the effects of the scourge remaining in kalimdor. The blood elves in turn have even consulted with the tauren on an attempt to find a means to reverse the effects of death upon the forsaken. Sadly that progress failed in the swamps of dustwallow marsh. Regardless they are both very much allies with common problems and often at times seek like minded solutions that benefit both of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    the necromantic magic that keeps them alive blocks out good emotions and sensations leaving only hateful monsters
    So why is ther forsaken on in the argent crusade and members of dalaran? Surely if this was true Forsaken would be banned?

Indeed. Many will point to Human Death Knights to counter this, but DKs aren't Forsaken -- they're Scourge. Fully empowered by the Lich King himself. The Forsaken have to subsist off blighted farmland and cannibalism. Even if they were capable of getting along with the humans of Stormwind, which does not seem to have ever been the case, they are a threat to the ecosystem of Azeroth and an affront to the Alliance way of life. There can be no peace with the Forsaken.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Im talking about Forsaken before WoW, not during it.

The Forsaken joined the Horde right before WoW started, meaning there was a few years between that and TFT campaign from WCIII, the Forsaken pretty much decided to end their Relations with the Alliance right after killing Garithos and his men, however, and never decided to try and rejoin the southern kingdoms.

It was after they joined the Horde during WoW when they kinda went batshit crazy when Sylvanas ordered the creation of a new plague, things just got more sadistic after that point in Vanilla. (NOTE: I am not saying that them joining the Horde caused them to be more evil, and anyone who correlates that statement as such is an Idiot...)
    The Forsaken did try to join the Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The Forsaken did try to join the Alliance.
    wow, really? Didn't know that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Alliance hates the forsaken cause they are undead and evil.
    Undead in turn bomb alliance towns with plague.
    Alliance continues to hate, but do nothing whatsoever.
    Launch a massive military campaign!!! Varian do it! However, onestly forsaken are the only race, even if horde, I don't like and are doing some nasty things lately. Perhaps they'll change their leadership, otherwise probably the Alliance will attack them (maybe after left voluntary Orgrimmar after the siege, gaining the neutrality of the rest of the Horde) and the Argent Crusade joining the assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    the necromantic magic that keeps them alive blocks out good emotions and sensations leaving only hateful monsters
    pretty much this