Poll: Will You Buy D3 Expac?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    PvP is live.
    What is in the game now is not what they said would be in the game at launch.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, so 170 of the 6 million buyers chose to vote, but lookatit...over 50% say yes.

Did you know that the MUCH loved D2 was bought by 4.5 million, yet LoD only by 1.5 million. What went wrong there? If you look at forums now you would think D2 was the pinnacle of hack'n slay..yet 66% of the buyers of D3 chose NOT to buy the x-pac....
    That's correct. Expansions sell on average only 40% of the original game. As the poll now says 60% WILL buy a new expansion of D3, it beats all expectations already.

I only hope the D3 expansion doesn't come before the end of 2014 as I still have to play 3 other classes and bring them to the end game in hardcore.

Almost 700 hours played in 11 months... And still lots of goals to reach out for. Certainly in hardcore.

D3 in HC = best video game ever (even the AH functions perfectly in HC due to constant gear resets).

D3 forever.

Deleted
    Half a year ago I would've said no very quickly. But each patch has been an improvement so far and I still pick up the game every now and then.

So it depends, does the new content look fun? I'll be more skeptical with the expansion than I was with Diablo 3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    D3 in HC = best video game ever
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhnuzRZ961rrpsd7.gif

Infracted. No image replies, please.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-04-18 at 01:54 AM.

At this point, no.

It's fun, but there's nothing it has that is as good as (or better than) what I would find in Torchlight 2 or Path of Exile.

Edit: Though I will comment that prior to WoW, Blizzard had a nice tradition of their games being good at release, and great with expansions to fix up the holes and weak points. If they can manage to do that with D3, it might be worth looking into.

Yes I will. I'm hoping in includes changes though but if Blizzard is smart they will change the formula.

It is ok to try to be different than D2 but seriously, make killing bosses worth it. So tired of hunting for mighty adversaries!

Deleted
    Depends on the price.

No unless the game is so mind blowing I can't resist.

Deleted
    i will 100% buy it

The thing i hate the most is you don't have much choice to what you wanna farm.. you are stuck with the kill elite get nephalem stacks..
    every other way people have found to turn in a profit have been nerfed or removed it's like blizzard saying "NO! Play our game like we want it, not like you want it!" forcing you to play the game in a specific way

ofc story telling and AWESOME cinematics is a huge worth to get it
    like every game blizzard is making
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-04-18 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll buy it, and play it on release. I'll take my Witchdoctor through the new content first, and since it's highly likely that there'll be a new class or 2 added I'll have a look at leveling one of those if they interest me. With everything they put into the Witchdoctor I doubt they'll still have the room in the game to add a Necromancer archetype, but still, if they did I'd absolutely play that.

Voted no but here is my answer.

yes if the price is 30$ or under.

No if its above 30$ and that counts tax's I don't care if the game cost $30.01 I won't buy it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might buy it, or wait for price to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Simple question

For me: No

Not unless substantial improvements are made that overlook the horrendous forced story line and absurd RNG itemization drops that force people to use the AH or pure luck to gear up.
    It would be interesting if you polls a non-problizzard web site in a general forum rather than a diablo 3 forum.

Just to see how that changes the results.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably will buy it. I never played any Diablo game before D3 and I only got it because I figured it was worth getting the annual pass and trying it, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think a lot of the criticism of the game is fair, but even so I got many hours of gameplay out of it and I still enjoy playing it on and off now, especially when there is a lull in WoW.

did i miss something? has it even been announced? regardless, i never make up my mind on something until it's before me. if they make it worthwhile, of course.

Probably - but maybe not. Still don't care for the skills/abilities system - does not enhance replayability. Randomization of areas is too inadequate to feel meaningful. The storyline styles and implimentaion don't lend well to be played through many, many times. They really, really need to come up with an item sink to counter the Auction House. They need a new class that uses Strength in the Xpac.

The Xpac should have additions/improvements to the replayability of Acts I-IV. It should have meaningful character development and customization. A new class. Item sinks or gold sinks to balance crafting with the AH (or better yet dump the AH). Atleast 4 more acts. Improve/add more side quests and events.

It's dissapointing characters level through no-choice, pre-determined pooling of all skills/talents, then at 60 any productive character development comes from the auction house and not from inside the game.

The most fun I've had is forcing myself to play the classes from level 1 on MP10 with no aution house. It seems the only way to make skill choices and drops meaningful, which is what the game is all about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    Nope. The click to move it too annoying to me.
    LOL so bind a run key?

OT: Depends on what it brings, I doubt Ill buy it on release. Probably give it a week or two and see how things go.

Am I the only person who thought ... "What expansion?" ? :/