Poll: Will You Buy D3 Expac?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No, not worth the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Probably not, I got through to inferno on my DH and totally lost interest. That was like 4-5 months ago.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Might, but honestly find it insanely boring after clearing it once - so probably not.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not I mean if I can get it for free maybe.

Deleted
    yes, the game is still amazing, had lots of fun, still do. people got way to upset about the AH, the RNG was at the same level as diablo 2.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    yes, the game is still amazing, had lots of fun, still do. people got way to upset about the AH, the RNG was at the same level as diablo 2.
    You have never played D2 / LoD nor can I flame you right now on how upset I am on this post however it is your opinion and thus I will respect it for now. I will let you see a memory here

- 12 years old as a little kid on LoD ~
    Mephisto runs
    Pindleskin Runs
    Baal Runs
    Cow Runs
    Diablo Runs
    Windforces all around god tier everything of dropped with my Hammerdin Orb Sorc Meteor sorc Lightning nova before they nerfed it sorc god dam it was flowing with unique's everywhere and I did this shit for HOURS and hours

- Present time - Adult now -
    Act 3 x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9 times for 12 hours + a day with level 100 paragon
    What do I get? SHIT S H I T nothing but garbage. You know how I got my gear? I didn't get it by drops fuck no all I did was the manipulation of the auction house not a single of my gear is fucking found.

God the game makes me mad and PoE fucking failed me too I destroyed that game so I have nothing to play but DotA 24/7 now

VERY MAD.
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-04-17 at 08:25 AM.

Not sure to be honest, anyone got a link to where I can read about it? (First time hearing about an expansion for it, lol.)
    I played Diablo and cleared it on Inferno, then quit because I found it boring. Came back a couple of months later and the game was so much better! Farmed up 30-40mil and ended up quitting again because I got into a semi-hardcore PvE guild on my main, so had to focus on WoW.

If they implied annual pass again, with Diablo3 Expansion - I wouldnt hesitate one second to buy it, and would most likely play Diablo stright away. Its a great game and all, but gets dull over a long period of time.

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 08:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    This never happens to me anymore, mostly thanks to Steam. I rarely ever pay full price for games. I have over 100 steam games and the only only I paid $60/fullprice for was Skyrim, and that games took forever to drop in price or go on sale because it sold so consistently well on steam. I got way more then 20h into Skyrim though.
    But if you buy games at a retail shop, you'll pretty much end up paying $60 for a game you finish in 20h. Heck, I havent touched 50% of the games I've bought at steam, because I go crazy at sales and buy to much x]
    But I do get your point, if your smart and buy only on sales, the games are dirt cheap but wont last longer than 20h anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Even though I haven't played D3 in around 9 months or so, yes, I will be buying the expansion, and I'll be looking forward to it, and playing it with friends.

Although D3 didn't have the hook I was hoping for to keep me playing I still thoroughly enjoyed the levelling process and the initial farming of inferno, I enjoyed the storyline development even though it wasn't quite as epic as I'd hoped for and had some flaws, and I had some great times with friends playing it. I'm not angry or bitter that it didn't turn out to have a perpetual motivation for me. I like a lot of different games and I got several hundred hours of playtime out of D3.

I frequently pay $60 for new releases that give me 12-20 hours of playtime. I'm pretty sure that the expansion will give me enough entertainment for me to consider it worth buying and I'm actually looking forward to seeing new settings, new monsters and where they go with the storyline.

Not sure to be honest, anyone got a link to where I can read about it? (First time hearing about an expansion for it, lol.)
    It doesn't exist yet, but we'll probably hear some news at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    It doesn't exist yet, but we'll probably hear some news at Blizzcon.
    Thanks, explains the fact that I missed out on news that would most likely get posted on this site. Wich I visit way to many times a day x]
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'm not quite sure. The game as ist is has too many flaws. On the other hand D2 started to rock when the expansion came out. I think I'll watch some reviews and decide later. I will not buy on release that's for sure.

I have too agree with some statements about the RNG factor, I only have one selffound item I use and that sucks.

90% sure that I won't buy it. Depends if there will be Paladin :P

Deleted
    Diablo3 was fun. I will play the expansion.

it is looking like a pretty strong no, they would have to do a pretty abrupt 180 in order for me to change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    most likely, ye. it's hasn't become my new game addiction as i hoped but i still play it regularly, if only a couple of hours a week.
    Yes, Blizzard fixed most of the problems I had with D3 and I'm still only partly hooked on it. had to say something about your sig.
    'I think bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.' Mitch Hedberg = the man !!

Deleted
    Frankly, I don't get why Diablo 3 is so "hated"...

Even if It release was "awfull" and It's not the best Blizzard work, I think It's still a nice game and fun.
    I've enjoy it like I've enjoy Diablo 2 (expansion).

I think I'll buy Diablo 3 expansion because until now, I feel I don't waste my money for Blizzard games.
    But I would like to know what this expansion will give before juming on conclusions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Not interested to pay 40€ for the next beta test for the console release.

I'll rather play Path of Exile.
    I'd rather play D3 than POE, POE felt different, but i kinda lost interrest in it fast. I liked the idea of not having money in game.

I wish i had more people to play with me on my minecraft server (modded technic style).
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2013-04-17 at 10:08 AM.

Most definitely yes.

I've played the heck out of the game, and it has lasted quite a while. It's also nice to get back to once in a while now. It has improved a lot for the better since release, so I'm stoked for the expac.

Sure. D3 has only made me money, so why not? Sure, one could argue that the time I've used up playing D3 could've been spent elsewhere, but let's be honest, if I'm not playing one game, I'll play another. Despite its flaws I've still had fun playing, and if I can recoup the money I spend playing via rm transactions, why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    No, I'm not gonna buy it untill it will cost 10 euros or less, not gonna fall to the hype again. Even tho i played hundreds of hours (not farming but leveling different chars) and sold items for 400 euros, I still think they pretty much failed with diablo 3 because in the end, the game spins around the AH and not the other way around which in my opinion makes it not a game but some stock market simulator which is not fun. It's a shame really, I really enjoyed the game the first 7 hours (until i finished it on normal), but after that it was grind grind grind, and I don't mind grind but give me a reason to do it, and there is no such thing since there are no rewards for grinding in diablo 3.

I often wonder how can it be possible that when an item drops in diablo 3 , the first thing i can think off is "i wonder how bad this item is" and not "how good it is". The core of this game is broken + there have been so many cool things removed right before the actual release that in comparison with what diablo had before release (skill trees, charms, etc.), this is simply an unfinished product.