Poll: Will You Buy D3 Expac?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, too linear, too grindy, too boring, and oh yah auction house happened. No thanks but thanks for ruining it jay wilson.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, why not? I enjoy D3 enough. Plus I'm a completionist.

There, ya happy Blizzard?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    i see no difference from this game and to WoW you do the same in both

grind grind grind and do the same content all the time until next patch/expansion hits..

but i will insta-buy it.. have put 400+ hours into Diablo 3 and it's tons of fun playing with friends

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they do away with the AH and fix all the things people want fixed, maybe. But if they don't, absolutely not.

I would buy it, I feel I got my moneys worth out of the original and enjoyed it.

15+ Year Old Account
    With all the improvement they are making to monster density and the item levels on legendaries in an upcoming patch (please, be soon), I feel the original will become somewhat enjoyable again, for me personally atleast. If they keep this trend of improvements going I'm sure as hell buying the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be a lot of fun, definitely going to buy it.

Definitly YES, big big YES.

The reason Is, Diablo was an Entirely new experience for me,
    Before It came I thought that each Difficulty would be an entire act, like Act 1 Normal, Act 2 Nightmare and so on.
    Repeating the storylines was one of the downsides of the game, and I hope they find a way to fix It, BUT,
    Other then that, It was an amazing experience, with alot of happy moments and alot of angry moments (Inferno Act 2 as monk with 400 AR was not fun :P).
    In the end, I ended up playing alot of It, I also sold some Items on the RMAH and went out with my D3 money back In my pocket + 100Euro more, so for summary,
    Had alot of fun, got my money back and some extra, WORTH IT!

Lets hope next xpac will be good as the first experience of D3, And looking forward to It.

To be honest, never stopped playing the game so yes I will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    With all the improvement they are making to monster density and the item levels on legendaries in an upcoming patch (please, be soon), I feel the original will become somewhat enjoyable again, for me personally atleast. If they keep this trend of improvements going I'm sure as hell buying the expansion.
    Also actually making it worthwhile to do multi-player games like they plan to next patch will be great. I've also scene recent blue posts talking about adding things like being able to add new magic properties to gear, reforging gear like in WoW and bringing back the mystic so things are looking good to me. The gear system will feel much better and more self sufficient if your able to tweak with the items a little bit I think. That awesome DPS bow that rolled STR instead of DEX and has no socket could now be fixed with a little work.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I guess I wont. The motivation to double click the icon on my desktop is completely gone. Maybe 1.08 and the xp changes for group grinding will give me some more, but for an xpac to buy, there is some real insane improvements aka itemization, end game content (and I dont mean just an mp switch on stuff which was done already 4 times until lvl 60).
    And if proper pvp comes as promised like 3 years ago.

Deleted
    yes, they cant make the xpac worse than the current d3.

Deleted
    yes I will diablo 3 is a decent game and each update makes the game better

Eventually I'm sure I would, but I'd have to have nothing to play and be pretty F'ing bored to buy it when it releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I would buy it, I feel I got my moneys worth out of the original and enjoyed it.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    yes, they cant make the xpac worse than the current d3.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Entirely depends if the CE has shit that goes into WoW, like pets and such. If so, I'll probably pick it up, might play through to the end once on normal (like I did on the base game), uninstall it and never play it again. The game is a really good 'run once' game, but with the way that they've intentionally made the AH a requirement, the game is total garbage after you've seen the story at least once. I hate hate hate the fact that they turned this basically into an MMO, and are nerfing shit because people find ways of exploiting something. It's a single-player game first and foremost, that unfortunately requires a constant connection. But because of the AH and the RMAH, Blizzard has to make it harder and harder to get the drops you need because they're afraid someone's going to make money on it. Just fail all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    I will buy it yeah. IF it has atleast 1 new class. 1 new class is a minimum, i never made it to infernal, was to boring with always the same just harder, and did not feel like farming items, to sell just so i could go on AH and buy the items i needed to progress, if i wont do it in a MMO, i will not do it, in diablo

I will buy it if they can add or change these things:

1. Add another class or two.
    2. Get rid of the real money auction house
    3. Get rid of gold buying and selling
    4. Make all acts accessible via waypoints like D2, without having to make a new game.
    5. Make the game longer, with more story line, more maps, more content in general.
    6. Make the game more difficult. (nothing worse than being able to be.
    7. Redesign the pvp. Blizzard could easily add PK, Ladders, Achievements and cater to people who like true pvp. (Sorry blizzard, I'm not going to play WoW if I want to pvp)

I could go on and on, but I really like Diablo 3 and I want a game that can be rewarding and challenging for years, not just weeks or months.

2, 3 and 6 won't happen