Deleted

BigWigs Emphasis bars

Hey.

I can't seem to find an option to only display "Emphasized bars" without the longer duration, regular bars. Does this option exist/is this possible?

Think I've seen it configured this way in a lot of videos.

Cheers.

Deleted
    When you're on a boss page, with all his abilities listed, the ">>" button on the right of every ability allow you to emphasize it, among other options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    When you're on a boss page, with all his abilities listed, the ">>" button on the right of every ability allow you to emphasize it, among other options.

I thought that was just the emphasized messages, not bars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Made a post about this on my guild forums. So i'll just copy paste it here

Enjoy.

Open bigwigs

Click on Configure:

Position your stuff:
    Bars = All the bars.
    Countdown = The countdown for emphasized shit.
    Message = Ability messages.
    Emphasized message = The message for the emphasized ability.
    Scroll down in your bar settings to find the emphasized bars setting that you want:
    Emphasized bars = Less than x seconds

Scale the slider to whatever amount of seconds you want the stuff appearing at.
    Yeah...but...then you'll still have both sets of bars? The threshhold isn't the issue.

I want to show emphasized bars only, and not the regular bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Yeah...but...then you'll still have both sets of bars? The threshhold isn't the issue.

I want to show emphasized bars only, and not the regular bars.
    There is no option to do this, mainly because bars need to be shown for the bar updating function to run unless the bar system was changed which would mean a reduction in performance.

However people do accomplish this by either moving the bar anchor to the top/bottom of the screen and have the bars grow in that direction, so that they're growing off the screen.
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funkydude View Post
    There is no option to do this, mainly because bars need to be shown for the bar updating function to run unless the bar system was changed which would mean a reduction in performance.

However people do accomplish this by either moving the bar anchor to the top/bottom of the screen and have the bars grow in that direction, so that they're growing off the screen.
    I see. Thanks for the confirmation.

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Notice the checkbox "Enable" on Emphasized bars.

And you can just make the regular bars larger to simulate the emphasized bars effect.
    Would have used that as a solution if there was a threshhold timer option for regular bars

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 06:46 PM ----------

When I try to push the anchor for normal bars off my screen, it appears to be clamped.

Also.. what I like to do to emphasize certain abilities is to change the color of that bar. I believe all the bars are colored blue or red. I usually pick yellow or green for abilities I really want to look out for. Helps a lot.

Deleted

I'm assuming there's an option to not clamp them to the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    I'm assuming there's an option to not clamp them to the screen?
    No but I removed the bar clamp in the latest version, we already clamp the anchor so there wasn't much point. Moving bars off-screen should be doable now.
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Deleted
    No but I removed the bar clamp in the latest version, we already clamp the anchor so there wasn't much point. Moving bars off-screen should be doable now.
    That's awesome, thanks a bunch!

Much appreciated.

Clever request. I think I might try this. I tend to disregard the normal bars anyway.

How the fuck do you turn off bars