Deleted

Rune of Re-Origination: ilvl 502 vs 522

Hello guys,

i just got a Rune in LFR Lei Shen (after 4 Normal kills without it dropping)

apart from the agility bonus difference between the LFR version and the normal one, i know that the LFR one procs less often (different multiplier).

Do you know/think it's still worth equipping the Rune instead of a 504 (upgraded) Lei Shi agi trinket?

The damage during procs is insane, and to be honest i was just waiting for that item to drop, but i'm scared i will see a really low amount of procs.

Tnx in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biermeister View Post
    Hello guys,

Do you know/think it's still worth equipping the Rune instead of a 504 (upgraded) Lei Shi agi trinket?
    which 504 ilvl trinket does "lei shi" drop?

i thought he dropped 522

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8BaLL View Post
    which 504 ilvl trinket does "lei shi" drop?

i thought he dropped 522
    Lei Shi isn't Lei Shen.
    He's referring to Terrior in the Mists

Deleted
    Yes exactly, sorry if i didnt specify, it's a 496 upgraded to 504 Terror in the mists

Googling for "rune of re-origination proccchance" and taking the first link takes you to wowhead where I read this in the comments:
    (What I want to say is: be a bit more autonomous, like 2/3 threads could be solved by googling for 3min)

541 ilevel = 112.88% proc multiplier
    535 ilevel = 106.74% proc multiplier
    528 ilevel = 100.00% proc multiplier
    522 ilevel = 94.56% proc multiplier
    502 ilevel = 78.49% proc multiplier
    463 ilevel = 54.57% proc multiplier

So the normal one does procc ~20% more often, but even without that, it's an imba trinket, and as WW you should take it.
    Due to the huge dropptables in ToT, not getting RoR in 4 kills is the normal case... Consider yourself lucky having gotten the lfr version in the first run...
    Last edited by TheTrueM4gg0t; 2013-04-17 at 11:12 AM.