Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Arguing just for arguing... the topic was boring as soon as the fifth post. I can't believe there is still fighting around the subject, everything that has been developed here is known since before I was born, and the rest is in the tooltip of the spell.

"Hey sometimes Iceblock is saving me from death so I can DpS after, or even one in a billion times can make a boss dying by DoTs as I am the last one alive, safe and sound in my ice cube. But, guys, after thinking about it over and over again, I find that generally speaking, maybe staying in the Iceblock without doing anything is not the best strategy to boost my DpS. I mean in it I am invincible right guys, but what is the point if I can't do anything? What are your thoughts? Please tell me I am right".

Nine years into WoW, there is finally scientific and academic proof that the effectiveness of using a skill might depend on the situation.
    Please come and take your nobel prize.

Kthxbye.

Your an idiot, and your posting privileges should be taken away as everyone here has to sift through your garbage to find anything worth a damn to read.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-04-21 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is worth it, but it is still a terrible CD for 3min. Should be more like 1min 30sec or 2min.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

This thread probably shoulda been deleted its more spam than anything. MI is pretty easily and obviously worth using.