Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Resto Druid & General RBG Guide.

Video was already pretty long so didnt get to cover everything but many foundations and important aspects were covered. Leave any questions/remarks you have that I may have missed.

High Cr Arena & Rbg gameplay weekly as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRMh87jr4XQ&t=185s

youtube.com/ watch?v=xMJJCSai7C8

BEFORE THE STORM - A cinematic film dedicated to Classic World of Warcraft that features a mix of handcrafted scenes, gameplay clips and more as players prepare to step back into the past and begin the journey once more.

Hello!

After 1 year of hard work (recording since the days of the BFA prepatch until 8.2), the video is finally done. This is the project where more time, effort and love i have invested until today.

In this video you will see a wide variety of content and locations of the expansion (from 8.0 to 8.2), as well as different tones in the narrative (there is epicity, there is comedy, there is darkness, and some “hidden” surprises).

It is not abut skill (of course it is a PVP movie, so it needs gameplay scenes), it is about creating an audiovisual product through the Wow universe, it is about mixing the images with the music in the best possible way, to create an experience of immersion and enjoyment in the viewer.

In this movie you can expect:

- World PVP
    - 2v2
    - 3v3
    - RBGs
    - Duels
    - A LOT of Machinima (in different scenarios and different patches of BFA)
    - A top quality visual experience (2560x1440 60 FPS)

Thanks to everyone who has participated to make this movie possible.

Regards and enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5+ Year Old Account
    Hello MMO-CHAMPION FORUMS,

I hope this is appropriate or maybe I'm just trolling spamming these forums.

I would like to post a link to my youtube channel of my windwalker monk pvp videos.

Monk Failz Productions - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbS...rIPl25A/videos

I have no intention of growing the channel. I just want more views lol.

Anyways, I don't know what else to say. I guess, just see my videos because I just want more views on my videos. :-)

Thanks,

Monkfailz.
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2019-10-17 at 01:58 PM.

Hi guys.
    Since im new and i cannot post links, i still would like to present you my pvp video Its 2v2 double dps comp 2k arena montage. We did climb with that comp from 0 and its been fun.

Search in YouTube: METAPUNKS WOW.

hope ull like it

5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -