Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really hate the Strider nerf. It was one of few mounts that I liked purely based on its water walking abilities. Ah well, I suppose it won't be that easy to get away from Isle of thunder mobs :-)

I see that most mage changes were labeled Tooltip fixes, but not CM and Pyro. These are also tooltip fixes and have been live since 5.2.

The strider nerf is rather annoying... but workable. Most of the time when you walk on water with it, it is over a large lake or stretch of ocean where there are no mobs to begin with.

Deleted
    I have question about rShamans.....its a serious buff on 5.3 or Tooltip fix....dnt understand x/ Thanks for the answer

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck sake i was just starting to enjoy using that binding shot in pvp and pve,now marks gets it,jeezzz!

Deleted
    i think dks locks mages shpriests ferals and bmhunters need next buffs they have so low dmg in pvp. its pretty bad they can kill everything in 3 seconds but not enough they need more, a lot more. I pray for them i want them to show us their super skill, cmon blizz do it!... make it worse than it is, there is no way u could possibly repair it.

(btw i don't play any of these "skilled" classes)