Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously I wouldn't read too much into this as it's likely a tooltip bug, however it would be interesting if they tweaked the mastery to give different bonuses based on weapons much like the old warrior weapons mastery talents did.

99% chance it's a change to fix the animation bugs with non-bows. Likely they're splitting the proc (not the mastery passive, but the actual proc spell -- which is what this datamined bit is) into different spells for the different ranged animations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    that is by far the most boring mastery you can have, and while it's easy to balance out, it's also far too easy to math it out. you would know in an instant if you need to stack it or not.
    Yeah it's boring, but it's on path with sv and bm mastery, and it makes sense for the spec.

I don't like these rng thins that have a chance to proc, I like just to do more dmg directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    that is by far the most boring mastery you can have, and while it's easy to balance out, it's also far too easy to math it out. you would know in an instant if you need to stack it or not.
    its true that this is easy to calculate out and all but, i dont really see why hunters dont have this i mean look at mages they got pure damage increase modifier based on mastery depending on their specc, and i belive there are other classes out there that has the same, and to be frank those masteries are alot higher then hunters so

Deleted
    Ghostcrawler said this on Twitter
    @Un1v3s4l_Gaming Just a bug fix to make the effect use the correct weapon.

Could be a fix to stop wild quiver from making gun sounds if you have a gun transmogged to a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    Could be a fix to stop wild quiver from making gun sounds if you have a gun transmogged to a bow.
    there are a few more issues that wild quiver has, in some cases its proc damage is quite low compared to what its supposed to be aswell, this might aswell be some of the fixing they are doing