Page 1 of 2
LastLast

'Wild Quiver - requires Crossbows'

Just looking at the new patch notes on the front page and spotted tht it says Wild Quiver requires crossbows? I assume thats just a tooltip error and they're not going to try and force MM hunters to only use Crossbows?

Deleted
    thats just datermined stuff, so likely its wrong. if they are going to force mm to use crossbows, theyre going to have to increase the number of crossbows available!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardley View Post
    Just looking at the new patch notes on the front page and spotted tht it says Wild Quiver requires crossbows? I assume thats just a tooltip error and they're not going to try and force MM hunters to only use Crossbows?
    If you read all the new ones u will notice there are a hole bunch of tooltip errors its probably so post to say range weapon

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    thats just datermined stuff, so likely its wrong. if they are going to force mm to use crossbows, theyre going to have to increase the number of crossbows available!
    i'm always curious as to how datamining works, and how they get this info out of WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    i'm always curious as to how datamining works, and how they get this info out of WoW

well im not the right person to ask!

probably find out on google.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Patches are files. Files contain data. The data is converted into plain text and then mined for nice stuff.

are they replacing the mastery tho and making it something diffrent and having wild quiver as a MM passive tho? posibly to buff MM damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuraxde View Post
    are they replacing the mastery tho and making it something diffrent and having wild quiver as a MM passive tho? posibly to buff MM damage?
    My thoughts exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuraxde View Post
    That would be a nice change! The mastery on mm felt very weak compared to other classes\specs

I wouldn't hold your breath.

If I remember correctly, haven't played in a while, the bow animation would play when WQ would proc for crossbow and guns. They added in WQ for guns a while back, and now I think they are just getting the animation finally done for WQ for crossbows, although it doesn't really matter, as it's just the animation for the auto attack.

Wild quiver the durability destroyer.

Hope they fix that part.

Armor Pen mastery anyone?

Easy way to make MM strong in pvp as well as pve. No freaking arcane shot spam. So tired of that.

Aimed Shot hard casting isn't any more enjoyable. As far as the mastery goes, it does a large % of your damage and it's not bad at all. It would be nice if it did nature damage again.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    That would be a nice change! The mastery on mm felt very weak compared to other classes\specs
    What? Wild Quiver does at least 10% of my damage, if not more, it seems fine to me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    What? Wild Quiver does at least 10% of my damage, if not more, it seems fine to me?
    Yes 10% , while SV and BM get % MORE DMG for their main attacks, so if you think for 3sec you would know that their mastery is way better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Yes 10% , while SV and BM get % MORE DMG for their main attacks, so if you think for 3sec you would know that their mastery is way better
    BM is 16% pet damage base + 2% per mastery. does not affect the player damage.
    survival is 8% magic damage, does not affect autoshot, kill shot, 90 talents or pet damage. about 20% of the hunters own damage isn't affected.
    MM is 16% chance for 80% autoshot, does not affect pet damage.

it's balanced.

Deleted
    They can easily fix MM, in the following way :

Your mastery increases the damage you do with ranged weapons by 1% - lower or higher value idk.

if u ask me a simple fix on damage would either be % damage increase total on mastery if it gets replaced or 2.5% or more or less etc to increase to ur bleed from piercing shots making aimed shots more viable over arcane in MM

8% damage increase + 1% per x mastery point

or

20% bleed damage increase + 2.5% per x mastery point making Aimeds more viable

or even

8% increased crit + 1% per x mastery point even this makes aimeds more viable for more bleed uptime

I'm calling it. Marksman is now going to use 2 handheld crossbows diablo stylee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    They can easily fix MM, in the following way :

Your mastery increases the damage you do with ranged weapons by 1% - lower or higher value idk.
    that is by far the most boring mastery you can have, and while it's easy to balance out, it's also far too easy to math it out. you would know in an instant if you need to stack it or not.