Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    You seem to have something against Wells, is it perhaps all those times he's fact checked you as completely and utterly wrong?

For every story MSNBC makes up, Fox news makes up 10 things.
    I have a thing against liars Sir, I have a thing against those that would shit on the Constitution like you and Wells would do if given the chance. I have a thing against those that spit on the rights of others while demanding new expanded rights for themselves. I believe in the law, and the rule of law.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I have a thing against liars Sir, I have a thing against those that would shit on the Constitution like you and Wells would do if given the chance. I have a thing against those that spit on the rights of others while demanding new expanded rights for themselves. I believe in the law, and the rule of law.
    You're saying this when you are in full backing of requiring ID to vote. Your hypocrisy is duly noted.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    You're saying this when you are in full backing of requiring ID to vote. Your hypocrisy is duly noted.
    and I will ask you yet again... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH COMPLYING WITH THE LAW REGARDING BEING A CITIZEN TO VOTE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PROVING YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE?

Unless of course you dont give a flying fuck about who votes as long as they fucking vote for your guy... is that it?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Maybe MSNBC is the liberal equivalent of Fox News, but there is still a difference. Fox news will blatantly lie to your face to press their point and make themselves right. Remember all those pundits that swore up and down romney would win in a landslide? Yeah. MSNBC may have liberal bias, but they have yet to lie to me. As long as they continue to tell me the truth they can have as much bias as they fuckin want as far as i care. Once you start lying you aren't news anymore, you are propaganda.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you're a hypocrite, because the voter ID laws are just another right wing scam to prevent minorities from voting (as there has never been any proof of any significant amount of voter fraud) and requiring ID to vote is in direct violation of the constitution which you so vehemently defend... and yet at the same time like to take a shit on.

If you would like to take away people's rights... come and get them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

and I will ask you yet again... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH COMPLYING WITH THE LAW REGARDING BEING A CITIZEN TO VOTE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PROVING YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE?

Unless of course you dont give a flying fuck about who votes as long as they fucking vote for your guy... is that it?
    Oh and what is wrong with proving you are a legal citizen for buying a gun then eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    just wanted to pop in here to say that a question mark was what you were looking for at the end of that question, not an exclamation.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivick View Post
    Oh and what is wrong with proving you are a legal citizen for buying a gun then eh?
    because its a legal requirement to be a citizen in order to vote... best I can tell you dont have to be a citizen to buy a gun, but I wouldn't be opposed to that... however, the left would scream bloody murder that you are suppressing the rights of the non-citizens.

15+ Year Old Account
    because its a legal requirement to be a citizen in order to vote... best I can tell you dont have to be a citizen to buy a gun, but I wouldn't be opposed to that... however, the left would scream bloody murder that you are suppressing the rights of the non-citizens.
    Non-citizens don't vote.

So you are perfectly fine with foreign nationals buying american guns inside the united states with no questions asked, but voting, the right that this country was based upon, this you need concrete proof you are who you say you are, even though there are already systems in place for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're a hypocrite, because the voter ID laws are just another right wing scam to prevent minorities from voting (as there has never been any proof of any significant amount of voter fraud) and requiring ID to vote is in direct violation of the constitution which you so vehemently defend... and yet at the same time like to take a shit on.

If you would like to take away people's rights... come and get them.
    You Sir, are a liar. I want and expect the laws to be followed. When YOU willingly ignore those laws then you in fact dont give a flying shit about voter rights and the integrity of an election, as long as your guy wins...

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 12:32 AM ----------

So you are perfectly fine with foreign nationals buying american guns inside the united states with no questions asked, but voting, the right that this country was based upon, this you need concrete proof you are who you say you are, even though there are already systems in place for that.
    When you are done putting words in my mouth let me know... Those that are opposed to Voter ID in fact dont care about elections, they care about winning.

15+ Year Old Account
    The amount of voter fraud is a very tiny fraction of a percent, not even worth mentioning. There has been zero proof of any kind of substantial voter fraud. It's another right wing scam to keep the poorer minorities from voting because they don't like it, and their defense is they don't want illegal immigrants voting... which they can't prove because it doesn't happen.

You Sir, are a liar. I want and expect the laws to be followed. When YOU willingly ignore those laws then you in fact dont give a flying shit about voter rights and the integrity of an election, as long as your guy wins...
    As soon as you can provide some kind of proof that the integrity of an election was indeed undermined, we can begin talking about voter ID laws. Until then it's a non issue and a conspiracy theory for the right to cling to. See above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-citizens don't vote.
    More Lies... just like dead people dont vote... just like people dont vote more than once.

15+ Year Old Account
    More Lies... just like dead people dont vote... just like people dont vote more than once.
    Again, if you can find any kind of proof of substantial voter fraud, you're welcome to prove it's an issue, otherwise you apparently just hate the 24th amendment and thus everything the constitution stands for.

Wow fox news really has you wrapped around their finger. voter fraud was like 1/1000 of 1% and yet this we need an ID and background checks for, but I can go into any gun show in the country, point at a weapon, GRUNT WITH A FIST FULL OF MONEY, and buy a gun. I would like the record to show that there are THOUSANDS of deaths every year to gun violence, accidents, and suicides. I need a license and training from a professional AND accredited insurance to drive a car, I need a license to own a damn DOG, BOW WOW, but guns, nooooooo, it would be unpatriotic of me to insist you get any training, background checks, or a license to own that weapon.

Conservative logic. Tell me again how dinosaurs used to live with cavemen before jesus killed them all and how women can prevent pregnancy from legitimate rape. No wonder your party can't win a national election.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of voter fraud is a very tiny fraction of a percent, not even worth mentioning. There has been zero proof of any kind of substantial voter fraud. It's another right wing scam to keep the poorer minorities from voting because they don't like it, and their defense is they don't want illegal immigrants voting... which they can't prove because it doesn't happen.
    wait... very tiny percentage... so you say it DOES exist? Holy Crap Decklan, do you know that an election can be stolen by a single vote? Do you? or do you just dont give a shit?

It really annoys me how Americans seem to think that "liberal" is an insult of some sort. It also annoys me how they think any of their politicians are the slightest bit left wing. They're not. There's extreme far right wing, and far right wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow fox news really has you wrapped around their finger. voter fraud was like 1/1000 of 1% and yet this we need an ID and background checks for, but I can go into any gun show in the country, point at a weapon, GRUNT WITH A FIST FULL OF MONEY, and buy a gun. I would like the record to show that there are THOUSANDS of deaths every year to gun violence, accidents, and suicides. I need a license and training from a professional AND accredited insurance to drive a car, I need a license to own a damn DOG, BOW WOW, but guns, nooooooo, it would be unpatriotic of me to insist you get any training, background checks, or a license to own that weapon.

Conservative logic. Tell me again how dinosaurs used to live with cavemen before jesus killed them all and how women can prevent pregnancy from legitimate rape. No wonder your party can't win a national election.
    Huh? What? Because I believe in the law you want to inflict your crap on me?

Voter fraud is not, and never has, been a real issue, contrary to Fox News. Why make stricter voting laws when there is no evidence that it is needed? Because someone's candidate didn't get elected.

15+ Year Old Account
    wait... very tiny percentage... so you say it DOES exist? Holy Crap Decklan, do you know that an election can be stolen by a single vote? Do you? or do you just dont give a shit?
    You're welcome to find me an election or any incident where voter fraud within the US has undermined the integrity of the democratic process. Until then, you're a hypocrite for bashing me and Wells about going against the constitution, when nothing we have suggested has gone against any amendment directly, while voter ID is in direct violation of the 24th amendment.