Thread: Brawler's Guild

10+ Year Old Account

Question Brawler's Guild

This topic is not exactly about the achievements, but I haven't found the sub-forum that'd suit my needs better.

I just have a quick question about the Brawler's Guild pass. Is it one-time use, or does it grant you permanent access to the arena?
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Original pass? As in, the blood soaked bandage? It lets all you characters in, forever. If I recall correctly.
    “In order to make apple pie from scratch, you must first make the Universe.” Carl Sagan

Brawler's Guild thread, stickied in this subforum:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Guild-thread

The pass grants any characters on the same server/faction (I can only confirm that so far; have not tried alli on my server, nor any different servers) access to the guild. Rank is set per individual character, though, so if you want the Brawler title on alts, you'll have to climb through the ranks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Brawler's Guild thread, stickied in this subforum:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Guild-thread

The pass grants any characters on the same server/faction (I can only confirm that so far; have not tried alli on my server, nor any different servers) access to the guild. Rank is set per individual character, though, so if you want the Brawler title on alts, you'll have to climb through the ranks.
    Fairly sure it's completly account wide, I could queue with my only Alliance char from what I remember despite having gotten the invitation on Horde side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Brawler's Guild thread, stickied in this subforum
    Oh, really? Thanks. My subconsciousness automatically ignores stickied threads for some reason.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Oh wow i did not know this! Thanks for the info i thought i may have to get a pass for each one, i guess i will see :P