▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Trolls have big feet.
    and camel toes

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    already posted this elsewhere, but what the hell.

You can't defeat trolls for sex appeal.

*vision of hell*
    MY EYES! THEY BURN!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Also, my vote goes to F Draenei, tails/horns and all. I'd be all over that.

Female Dwarves get me going every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves are rather adorable. The emotes with their ears is probably why I rolled one a while back.

I am boring in that I like humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. For most races I like either one gender or the other. Only race where I like both are Blood Elves. Sorry to be predictable!

(Though I think both genders of Forsaken look awesome, but I wouldn't get physical with a rotting sack of bones. No thank you.)
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei, full stop.

Dayyyymn

10+ Year Old Account
    dem Female Dwarfs of course! They have the best boob physics in game you know
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Hardest question ever. Well, it's elf race for sure, but hard to choose...Night or Blood. Maybe, just maybe Blood Elves are a little sexier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the sexiest race!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls.

If you cut it off, it'll just grow back.
    Currently Procrastinating

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Draenei, full stop.

Dayyyymn

That's not a draenei! It has actually cool horns and a long tail! Doesn't count. Draenei only have floppy useless tails, for one!

( I really hope the new draenei models will have longer, properly animated (idly flowing) tail, better horns on both female and male, and a more exotic looking face. Would also be cool to have the facial appendages move individually when doing some emotes like /nod or whatever )

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    That's not a draenei! It has actually cool horns and a long tail! Doesn't count. Draenei only have floppy useless tails, for one!

( I really hope the new draenei models will have longer, properly animated (idly flowing) tail, better horns on both female and male, and a more exotic looking face. Would also be cool to have the facial appendages move individually when doing some emotes like /nod or whatever )
    i absolutely agree, except maybe for the horns part. i think female horns are just fine, and the males aren't actually supposed to have real horns, but rather spiky face plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i absolutely agree, except maybe for the horns part. i think female horns are just fine, and the males aren't actually supposed to have real horns, but rather spiky face plates.
    I think Draenei females could have more, longer horn options. Sure, the current ones are fine, but even longer options would not go amiss. I hope they'll end up looking more exotic after the model updates, more like:

Now they have the tech in WoW to actually make it work, instead of having to copypaste Blood Elf faces. Of course, not every draenei female would be stuck with those horns, but having long horns like that as another option is welcome in my book. I miss draenei being.. well.. aliens, which they are supposed to be. The tail currently looks floppy, fragile and useless, instead of long and prehensile.

Deleted
    new draenei models...
    When exactly can we expect new models anyways? In next expansion or MoP patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    When exactly can we expect new models anyways? In next expansion or MoP patch?

No official word on it. It's implied that the dwarves are done ( GC saying they look pretty), orcs and humans might also be done. They could be further in than we think and they may showcase some at Blizzcon, and it wouldn't surprise me, but that's just what I am thinking.

I think Blizzard is going to play it safe and release them (or at least a few/most of them) in the start of the next expansion unless they really don't manage. It's likely, but that's just what I'm thinking. Don't 100% believe it and be disappointed when it doesn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Draenei females could have more, longer horn options. Sure, the current ones are fine, but even longer options would not go amiss. I hope they'll end up looking more exotic after the model updates, more like
    sure, more options are always good. i very much doubt they'll end up looking like that artwork though, since many wouldn't like their cutesy-face girls to look more "exotic" or "alien".
    i personally would prefer something in between.

I think Blizzard is going to play it safe and release them (or at least a few/most of them) in the start of the next expansion unless they really don't manage. It's likely, but that's just what I'm thinking. Don't 100% believe it and be disappointed when it doesn't happen.
    i also think we'll see them next expansion, although draenei and blood elves might actually not make it, since they are already considered better looking (from a technical pov) than the vanilla ones.

unlikely we'll see worgen, goblins or even pandaren any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    The males are pulling you back. Don't worry, we, night elves, have same problem.

These guys would win easily if they were in the poll by the way
    Actually I'm a Night Elf fan. It's just that Draenei always win these kind of polls. Can't wait for the new models so that NE can kick some ass.