Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    If I knew you IRL, I would punch you in the face because it is the one weapon I absolutely YEARN for in the game.
    Can/have they popped up on the BMAH? I imagine they would go for epic amounts of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Can/have they popped up on the BMAH? I imagine they would go for epic amounts of gold.
    No, it hasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I don't believe it can appear.

On the Dark Animus trash, our resto shaman died with the long range adds still up, and I told him to run back in. The instant he zoned in, he got zapped and died. ^_^
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I keep wiping groups on LFR Le Shien so I get vote kicked and avoid deserter debuff. I keep getting him when I need the first boss.

I confess that I was banned -seven times- on one account with each infraction lifted within an hour up to the 7th ban. All for playing the auction house with the amount of time I had to play (~12-15 hours a day) with 2 computers. Sat at the AH on another account on another computer, and played the game on the other. Seven times I got that automatic "Exploiting the economy ban" and lifted within an hour of appealing. Seventh time they decided to say I was botting, and refused to unban it. Lost over 600k gold and 100k of goods. Whole stupid thing is this account was linked to my main acc via Battle.net along with many others, yet - they didn't care what so ever and still said I was cheating, even though all my gametime on the other account would directly match up with the playtime on my main account, as I played both at the same time everytime. Main account remained untouched, and I learned that I shouldn't buy their dumb onsale wow battlechests because apparently as long as you're on a somewhat new account you trigger these bans every other day. I continued to make gold on an older account, and my main and no infractions or anything were further received again. Utter BS.

I usually don't bring it up because people will obviously say i'm lying, because usually everyone who gets banned is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have actually gone pretty H.A.M in trade chat before with trolling, taking it to the extent where I ask people to end their existence(nicely put).

I have since ceased doing that and am keeping to myself.

I have also boughten gold before(50kish) from multiple places, never gotten banned for that though! But Yeah

I also had my bestfriends account info when I first got to 80, i logged onto his account and took like 3k or something like that from him and mailed it to myself. I felt very bad for that little ordeal. I have since given him gold and whatnot well over what I owed him, never told him..dont think he would really care but it's still a pretty low thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    I also had my bestfriends account info when I first got to 80, i logged onto his account and took like 3k or something like that from him and mailed it to myself. I felt very bad for that little ordeal. I have since given him gold and whatnot well over what I owed him, never told him..dont think he would really care but it's still a pretty low thing for me.
    Someone top this please :P
    Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

Quote Originally Posted by justjimmy View Post
    Someone top this please :P
    I killed a man just to watch him die.

/seriousface

And by man I mean every male night elf I come across flagged. I love their death animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I confess abusing Gamon back in the day, everyday evey chance I had I abused him and now I feel sorry for him. But it made him stronger !!!

Becuase I was the stronger Tauren in the end & he toke my animal crackers in Kindergarden .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a massive pillock back in TBC. I was a serial ganker (I killed more players on Quel'Danas than mobs), a big time forum troll, and pretty much the worst person ever.

I think I'm redeemed now though. Somewhat...

I hit level 40 after 6 months on my first character.

I proceeded to run into the middle of Orgrimmar and /yell "I WANT MEAT" repeatedly until I got banned. I was 13. DON'T JUDGE ME!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    One time when I came in from the pub, not drunk, but certainly not fit for playing WoW, I entered raid finder, back when it was Dragon Soul.

The first boss I managed to die, not on purpose mind you, but I did die, and then I saw and watched as the group killed the boss, and as luck had it, I got a piece of loot.
    Well, after seeing how simple it was to get loot that time, I decided I was no use to the group in my state anyway, but I didn't leave.

I proceeded to die on purpose for the rest of the raid, and essentially leeched like a scummy bastard. That's the only time I've ever done anything like that, I wish I could say I felt bad about it, but I honestly don't xD

First time playing the game.

I ran my hunter(which I still have) until about lvl 17 or 18 without a pet, back in vanilla. I didn't figure out how to use the hotkeys until lvl 20. My boyfriend did NOT teach me how to play like he said he would. Which is probably why it took me a year and a half to get to lvl 70.

Back when I was playing the AH, occasionally I'd have people approach me about buying their wares. Usually they'd be returning players, carrying guild banks full of useless crap, and they'd come to me looking to make some gold on the quick. My offers were always reasonable, er, so far as they knew. And I normally did let me conscious get the better of me and tell them when an item was no longer available in game.

Normally.

And I'm pretty sure one of the guys who was selling me ore wholesale was a botter, but I never asked any questions. Probably should have.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

10+ Year Old Account
    In a DS LFR I rolled need on the bow off Deathwing just so I could have it for transmog. There were other hunters in group that likely could have used it more, but I won it anyway. I then proceeded to DE'd an epic I had won in an HoT and told them all it was the bow. Then I dropped group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I started raiding seriously I would often mislead other hunters in our raid group telling them ways to play which would see me at the top of the dps charts. I had worse gear, but I was clearly better and understood the game better. Small amount of guilt, large amount of reward.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Leveling one of my Horde toons during WOTLK. In Thunder Bluff, watching trade chat. Think of something funny to pass time as I was bored on my Alt. I told some people I found a mount in EPL and surely enough one person fell for it, so I told them the location. Log on to my main and rush over there to find them and smash them with little trouble. I felt guilty after it. I really felt bad since it was my guild masters alt I smashed. I got Gkicked.

He later told the Server of my sins. But it wasn't the first time I pulled stuff like that off so I was pretty notorious for doing it.

Actually after I got kicked, I started my own guild with two friends and since we were starting fresh on our guild, we decided a good plan. We would make Alts and Raid other Guilds Guild Banks including the previous Guild and put in our Guild Banks. Like I said, didn't help our infamy, but we thought it was funny so...
    Last edited by Melorandor; 2013-04-19 at 12:54 AM.

Yes, I promoted the girl over the more qualified guy for raid leader because we had a few too many drinks and had sexy time at blizzcon. I said it wasn't for personal reasons. It was. She rocked my world.

:X
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Many years ago on my warlock, I would summon an infernal.
    I would go to Northshire Abbey, and let him loose. Now my memory is very vague but I believe the infernal went nuts and killed a few low level characters.

I cannot recall if this 100% happened, but I definitely did take an infernal to Northshire and let it go.

If it did work... to those lowbies, I am very sorry.

I spent 8 minutes on Moon Guard... In Lion's pride inn. Now I just don't know what to do with my life.