Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Armory bug from my main, I will just leave this here..

Soo, apparently I revived Hagara 3 times during DS

Disappointed in the lack of funny open tabs

Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto View Post
    Uh-oh, uTorrent.
    oh noes! I must hide immediately!

Deleted
    I am more concerned about uTorrent. Are you aware downloading torrents is illegal with 99% of the content available? Are you making the right decisions?
    Downloading torrents is not illegal in every country.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Downloading torrents is not illegal in every country.
    Downloading torrents isn't illegal, however downloading copyrighted material is.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Downloading torrents isn't illegal, however downloading copyrighted material is.
    Not in The Netherlands, uploading is illegal, downloading is not. (except for software)
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Nope, as someone else said in Belgium it is perfectly fine to download EVERYTHING for personal use...uploading however is illigal. So yes Torrents is illigal, but if you stick with filesharing sites you can go sit inside a police office and download and they wouldn't be able to touch you.

I think that's the law in many countries.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-04-21 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    sit inside a police officer
    Really... some typos are funny indeed :P

OT: I'm more suprised by the reversed progress, 3 kills on the first bosses ending in 13 Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    ... you can go sit inside a police officer ...
    I almost fell out of my chair. I know it's just a typo, but still :P

On topic, yes that is very bizarre. I checked mine and it has hagara much lower than all the others, though I rarely sat out for her if ever.

I am more concerned about uTorrent. Are you aware downloading torrents is illegal with 99% of the content available? Are you making the right decisions?
    INTERNET POLICE ARE HERE.

OT: Sorry, I think I've missed the joke.. WHat do you mean you revived hagara 3 times?

Those must have been some bad wipes.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Let's keep this to the original world of warcraft related topic please; not the discussion of torrents.

-edited out for decency-

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    INTERNET POLICE ARE HERE.

OT: Sorry, I think I've missed the joke.. WHat do you mean you revived hagara 3 times?
    His screenshot says -3 on hagara kills.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post

OT: I'm more suprised by the reversed progress, 3 kills on the first bosses ending in 13 Madness
    Just woke up D: But if it made some laugh than I'm happy I did it either way.

Deleted
    Thats really not the most annoying armory bug imo.
    My main character logged off in the hat that turns you into pirate-ghost-gnome... the armory is now male blood elf. And just when I took break from the game. Oh well, no one will ever go into the armory pages of other people anyway :P

also damn at the start of the thread. Its like north korea where people report next door neighbours for "un-patriotic attacks against big corporations!"

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post

heroic was a bitch

Deleted
    So... are you a servant of Hagara? Were you one of those trash mobs on hover disks? It's you who revive her each week, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never did DS on my Hunter but on her armory it says -7 on Hagara.
    "Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend, then farewell."