Deleted

So, what is it with the Kazzak server?

is being an intolerable douchebag a requirement for being able to roll on that server?

I havent met a single player from Kazzak that wasnt a piece of absolute inhuman filth.
    The server has a population of such insufferable cunts, that it has a reputation for being a scumbagserver.

i really pity the 2 people on that server that are nice, and are stuck on there.

15 minutes ago, got a random dungeon. Mage from kazzak ninjaing spirit gear from a fresh 90 healer. wins them all no less. spirit trinket, spirit cloak.
    Just for the sake of being a prick, he was full epic.

before that, a pair of tank and dps. same guild.
    overgeared. joining only to spam racial slurs and insult people.

list goes on and on.

Kazzak is one of the biggest servers. In proportion, it's douchebag ratio is probably not different from other servers, but in terms of numbers there would be more, making it more likely for you to encounter one in random dungeons.

Deleted
    As of 22/05/14 this statement is still entirely true. Never met a single person with an ounce of warmth, charm or intelligence. The server should be unplugged and blown up before having its ashes rocketed in to space, fired directly at the sun.

Kazzak does indeed have a reputation, and the players from there don't seem to do anything but reinforce it.

95% of Dark Portal campers are from Kazzak. They're there 24/7.
    Anyone trolling Alterac Valley is always from Kazzak.
    Anyone trolling LFR or LFD is usually from Kazzak.
    The guy causing wipes in LFR, then insulting everyone because of it tends to be from Kazzak.
    Anyone randomly /spitting at you or making aggressively racist comments always seems to be from Kazzak.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2014-05-22 at 04:31 PM.

I have met more mature and good players on kazzak than I have met on any other EU server.

You are just meeting bad apples.

Deleted
    Yeah, most people from Kazzak I've met are douches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

I don't really see it healthy to bash people on forums, specially not from a selected group, in this situation it's Kazzak. So locking before it gets out of hand.

- Gehco
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-05-22 at 05:37 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..