Setting Up for the Burning Legion?

With all of the talk of what we will see for World of Warcraft's next expansion, wouldn't it make more sense to "wait" with the Burning Legion from a story point of view? If you look to Azeroth you will see we have Azshara, and the Old Gods still fumbling around on this ol' piece of rock, and before we venture off to a new world, it would make sense to wrap things up here at home. Do not get me wrong, personally, I would LOVE to fight the Burning Legion once more! I find their story, parts of it retcon or not, interesting and the wild landscapes are refreshing.

As we know Sargeras is the biggest baddie of them all (from what we know), and instead of just transitioning from the story of Pandaria straight to the Burning Legion without wrapping up other events on Azeroth, this would only belittle the foes we currently share a planet with. My theory is that Mists of Pandaria is only the beginning, in that it is slowly setting up the next Burning Legion expansion. This can be seen with Wrathion's various doings; Azeroth being attacked by Infernals, "Uniting" Azeroth's races...etc. As well as the future "Army of Light".

As much as I would love to explore other planets, I just have a feeling next expansion would cover the following...

- Queen Azshara as the main villain
    - Old Gods doing Old God stuff
    - Zul & the Zandalar FINALLY being wrapped up/explored (This could make sense if a certain Troll were to rise to power within a certain faction...)
    - Broken Isles, but more importantly the Tomb of Sargeras

As for an idea of what they will be doing, I suggest Queen Azshara will be calling out to the Burning Legion once more, and this will only strengthen the return of the Burning Legion for a future expansion making that much more epic!

they should do a troll expansion trolls are cool they could have zul'jin show up again cause he was cool and he died in a really gay way they could also add high elfs to the alliance and forest trolls to the horde that'd be a cool expansion

That would be disappointing. No offence. After all this hype building, the new Velen story, Lor'themar's character being fleshed out, and direct references to the Legion's imminent return, to just shift our attention to underwater zones, old gods doing old god things, and trolls would be grossly underwhelming.

This is likely my last World of Warcraft expansion. I want to go out with a Legion-focused bang.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    they should do a troll expansion trolls are cool they could have zul'jin show up again cause he was cool and he died in a really gay way they could also add high elfs to the alliance and forest trolls to the horde that'd be a cool expansion
    Good god, no more Zandalari stuff for a while please. I like trolls and the role they had this expansion but I'd really like a break from them to focus on the Legion again. Let's get some updated Draenei stuff and some Blood Elf spotlight for the brilliant character that Lor'themar has become.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Nightmare expansion with the Zandalari invading the Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Emerald Nightmare expansion with the Zandalari invading the Emerald Dream
    We travel to Argus, the ultimate Burning Legion stronghold, only to find... the Zandalari have taken over!