Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

New 34 Player Super Heroic versions of Raids.
    A harder version of each read that requires one of every class/talent, no duplicates.

New Challenge Modes for all older raids/dungeons. No changes to the raids/dungeons, leave them as they are. Speed and Body Count records. Records ranked/posted by Server, Battlegroup and all WoW. Broken down into fun teams/divisions. For example:

• Standard 5 man – Healer, Tank and 3 DPS
    • 3 Man - Healer, Tank, DPS
    • All Tanks
    • All DPS
    • All Healers
    • All Melee
    • All Casters
    • All same Class/Talent
    • Naked – No gear

Azeroth 500 Race – Timed Race through every continent and zone in Azeroth/Outland. With 3 main divisions: Flying, Ground and running. Further broken down into groups of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 players. If anyone gets dismounted the clock stops and you have restart. Course is laid out loosely so players can try different paths. Almost like a single gate at each end of the continent so you have a wide range of paths to choose.

ALT Dungeon/Raid runs. They have experimented with NPC groups accompanying you for some quests. This would be where you could create a group composed of your alts to run through older lower level content with the AI playing the ALT’s. It would allow you to switch ALTs during the run. Might encourage players to create more Tanks and Healers.

New Class called “Boss”, which uses the new twelfth slot. This is your Bank ALT that can level up ALL non-gathering professions. Uses Professions only to level up. Uses the Guild style vault in the Bank. All your ALTs soul bound items and gear can be sent to it and combined (motes of Harmony for example) or disenchanted. But you can't use it to send soul bound items to other ALTs. Makes use of a new type vault called “Closet” that contains gear sets. Can buy and sell from the auction house. When using professions can use mats still located in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Actually that would solve a lot of things. People wanna level alts faster. People wanna have a real challenge. People wanna have old raids and dungeons on max level so it's reused. The thing you mention is just a number issue that can be solved.
    And so are the things you mention. Btw., raising the level cap is Blizzard's solution to that number issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IceStationZebra View Post

New 34 Player Super Heroic versions of Raids.
    A harder version of each read that requires one of every class/talent, no duplicates.

New Challenge Modes for all older raids/dungeons. No changes to the raids/dungeons, leave them as they are. Speed and Body Count records. Records ranked/posted by Server, Battlegroup and all WoW. Broken down into fun teams/divisions. For example:

• Standard 5 man – Healer, Tank and 3 DPS
    • 3 Man - Healer, Tank, DPS
    • All Tanks
    • All DPS
    • All Healers
    • All Melee
    • All Casters
    • All same Class/Talent
    • Naked – No gear

Azeroth 500 Race – Timed Race through every continent and zone in Azeroth/Outland. With 3 main divisions: Flying, Ground and running. Further broken down into groups of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 players. If anyone gets dismounted the clock stops and you have restart. Course is laid out loosely so players can try different paths. Almost like a single gate at each end of the continent so you have a wide range of paths to choose.

ALT Dungeon/Raid runs. They have experimented with NPC groups accompanying you for some quests. This would be where you could create a group composed of your alts to run through older lower level content with the AI playing the ALT’s. It would allow you to switch ALTs during the run. Might encourage players to create more Tanks and Healers.

New Class called “Boss”, which uses the new twelfth slot. This is your Bank ALT that can level up ALL non-gathering professions. Uses Professions only to level up. Uses the Guild style vault in the Bank. All your ALTs soul bound items and gear can be sent to it and combined (motes of Harmony for example) or disenchanted. But you can't use it to send soul bound items to other ALTs. Makes use of a new type vault called “Closet” that contains gear sets. Can buy and sell from the auction house. When using professions can use mats still located in the bank.
    Are you a masochist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    *snip*
    --Visual Durability loss--(visible gear damage)

You truly want to waste a devs time on this?

--LFR Loot rule change--

What you are saying is you want to go back to Loot trading and the harassment that occurred during Cata over particular drops?... NO fucking thank you.

--Pet battles--

So what if you thought of it... many people did... move on.

--Mount battles--

Really? you have the Argent tourney... and you want to waste dev time on this?

--Max level feature:: <old instance level selection>

Sounds like you want to spend the rest of your life in dungeons.... No.

--queue for old content--

You are joking, given the ease of leveling that level 29 should be more intested in leveling than being carried by a 91... again, world of dungeoncraft isn't a good idea.

--RDE <Random Dungeon Encounter>

it exists... its called LFD...

--Heirlooms-- Actual BOA>

Reasonably certain Blizzard said there were technical limitations on this... if you can fix that for them go for it.

<Onyxia>

I love knocking the hell out of her in under 2 minutes then skinning her. Despite your love affair with her she does NOT need updated every single expansion... Sorry...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

1.) Would like to see more quest interaction like in The Old Republic. What I mean is quests should be completly voice acted and
    my character should respond like in ToR. I really like the class quests in ToR too. That being said I still love the over arching story
    of WoW but I wish it was more personalized.
    2.) More that just kill this and gather that type of quests. More quests like bombing missions or whatever.

You know what thats kinda it. I am really satisfied for the most part with 98% of the game.

More options on character creation. Specifically, things like body type, height, etc. Within reason, so you couldn't make like a 7-foot gnome, for example. Different body types so that the players of the same race weren't all the exact same heights and builds would be cool though.

I'd also like to see more class-specific quest chains where you get some really awesome skill and/or class-specific item upon completion (similar to things like the warrior Cyclonian quests in vanilla). Those were fun.

As others have said, centralized stuff that applies to all characters. I could understand why bag space might make bank stuff a limitation, but at least centralized gold would be nice so I could buy stuff on the AH from an alt without having to log over to my main and send gold first.

Also dance studio.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-04-20 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot of these are things that would needed to be built into a "WoW 2" or would appear as some form of paid service later on in the game's life.

With the semi-confused development state right now, I don't anticipate many of these features becoming patch notes.

Deleted
    Got no wishlist except for gief Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbStark View Post
    1.) Would like to see more quest interaction like in The Old Republic. What I mean is quests should be completly voice acted and
    my character should respond like in ToR. I really like the class quests in ToR too. That being said I still love the over arching story
    of WoW but I wish it was more personalized.
    2.) More that just kill this and gather that type of quests. More quests like bombing missions or whatever.

You know what thats kinda it. I am really satisfied for the most part with 98% of the game.
    So you'd like Blizzard to massively slow down content creation?

All I've ever particularly wished for was an update on character customization and graphics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Some people prefer quality over quantity

trading in LFR is always bad, whats stopping me from selling the items i get to the highest bidder that was unlucky instead of giving them away for free ?

ontopic - raid that is entirely based on logical puzzles / tasks instead of doing dmg/healing...or at least a boss in a raid with such mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    -- Custom Guild Crest --

I'd like the option to set up a custom guild crest instead of choosing from a couple pre-defined images. You see many great guilds having their logo, with this they can use their logo ingame as well. Import would go with a transparant GIF or PNG image.

-- Wardrobe/clothes hanger system --

The ability to create a gearset from a couple of items and combine it into a 1 slot item instead of still having like 18-20 items separately in your pockets for each set.
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2013-04-20 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Another void storage tab. I simply have too many sets to choose wchich is my favourite.
    Ability to display your whole battle pet team (maybe reward for achievment)
    Bigger backpack. Having 16 slot one on lvl 90 is simply pathetic.
    Alterac and isle of conquest rebalanced to feel like actuall 40vs40 bg's.

10+ Year Old Account
    what I really want in the future is some fun events... like every day of the week has a different event... monday we have boat racing in thousand needles, tuesday we have hide and seek in capital cities, wednesday we have sky battles in helicopters/planes, thursday we have a chess tournament(like in kara but all pieces are controlled by players), friday we have a trivia style event, saturday we have a fist fighting event ... and I think saturday we already have fishing ...

as it was in TBC
    - no RDF / LFR
    - no scaleable Raid modes

now if u wanna clear some dung / wipe some raids u just click one button....
    WoW is not as entertaining as it used to be in early Wotlk and TBC

fk casual & lazy players

New class; Dinomancer
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    how about move like a normal dev should and not like they've been known to... I mean damn they probably have one of the slowest dev teams in the industry(it took them 3 fuckign years to make a sc2 expansion... 3 years... and yeah I know it's not the same team as WoW one but still same company, same philosophy)...

Deleted
    I'd like to feel like a hero, instead of a cog in a machine. (I love the game as it is, but you know what I mean.)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    More options on character creation. Specifically, things like body type, height, etc. Within reason, so you couldn't make like a 7-foot gnome, for example. Different body types so that the players of the same race weren't all the exact same heights and builds would be cool though.
    I wouldn't mind some Mag'har or Dark Iron choices.