Deleted

What do you think about my restoration druid?

Hello dear MMO-Champion community

I just wanted to ask what do you guys think about my druid (spec/reforges/playstyle).
    Sometimes my HPS doesnt satisfy me if you know what i mean, and also about my Tier 4 talent im not quite sure what to use.

Below you can find some logs of me and armory link

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackmoore/Vitaminbombe/simple
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-huhu13tuheb5wa0u

Ps. Please excuse me for my bad english

Hi,

Looking at your druids reforging, gemming, enchanting, spec, and glyphs I have a couple of suggestions.

First, 2 Mastery is above 23k spell power is stronger than int. So, instead of gemming int spirit I suggest going mastery spirit. If you keep 100% uptime on harmony (or close to it) you will see your heals go up with higher mastery. On your straight 320 spirit gems if that is what you feel comfortable do that until you get higher gear and can swap out for mastery/spirit.

I used to use SoTF as a tier 4 choice but once i lost my T14 4 piece I dropped it and picked up ToL. It is very helpful for mana and putting out strong heals. Also, unless you have really good uptime on Natures Vigil I would consider going HoTW for a static 1k int increase. This will help your throughput.

Glyphs (this is a must) Drop Rebirth.. its trash. Pick up Glyph of Lifebloom. It will save 3 global cooldowns.

As for play style - it really depends on your healing comp and what your comfortable with. Resto druids can be both great raid healers or great tank healers with the right reforging.

We do the best when there is constant damage. If it is predictable burst.. we will most likely get all of our heals absorbed and sniped. But, when there is damage we can top the charts.

Hope this helps sorry for the length.

Once comfortable with mana why not gem 80 int / 160 mastery?

Not trying to start a new "2 spirit vs 1 int discussion" 'cus I pretty much made my decision (intellect) but maybe that's unavoidable with my question
    Last edited by Aleks0410; 2013-04-20 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    First of all thanks for looking into my druid

On your straight 320 spirit gems if that is what you feel comfortable do that until you get higher gear and can swap out for mastery/spirit.
    I've already noticed that my mana regen is quite good but i wasn't sure what to gem, thanks for that suggestion .

Glyphs (this is a must) Drop Rebirth.. its trash. Pick up Glyph of Lifebloom. It will save 3 global cooldowns
    I also thought the same but to me a b-rezz wit 100% life seemed neat, i will give it a try.

I used to use SoTF as a tier 4 choice but once i lost my T14 4 piece I dropped it and picked up ToL. It is very helpful for mana and putting out strong heals. Also, unless you have really good uptime on Natures Vigil I would consider going HoTW for a static 1k int increase. This will help your throughput.
    About this talent, despite i haven't the T14 4set bonus i found it very useful in fights like tortos and horridon because in the fights weren't that much high damage spikes. Also my Natures Vigil uptime isn't that good :S i will give it a try with HoTW.

All in all thanks for your suggestions, however more feedback from other players would be really cool

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    replace zen wild jade with sparkling river's heart gem and your fine.

Deleted
    i have no mana issues atm, so i decided to buff my hots a bit